KSI DANKY Multi-Awards (Awarded)

Kleer Vision

Name: (KSI DANKr-/-Annhilate-/-Last Strike)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/6203-ksi-dankmiester/

Award-/-Achievement: (Silver Outstanding Service and Trainer)

Reason-/-Evidence: (Danky single handily brought annihilate back up from scratch and now its ready for a squad split he has done so much for the black ops side of LS and is a great example of how members should be in the community. Danky has over 30 members trained)

I witnessed him doing all thses things for months and its about time he got recognized and award for his deeds.

Witnesses to the Silver Outstanding.

Beyond that, we need proof (a witness) to testify that he's been in KSI 6 months or longer.

Alright Impyy, Danky has only been in KSI for 4 months, I am going to witness for Trainer, that is a no brainer, he does a hell of a lot of Annihilate....I will also witness for Outstanding Service Level 1, he does an amazing job at his rank, probably more than any other General, but with the time requirement not being met and that he is only amazing at General, but not as much outside of that.

I am a witness of KSI DANKY's greatness. He has way over 30 trained and is a great general. He knows how to get stuff done right. Although he has only been in ksi for 4 months he is still one of the best generals out there in my opinion. He deserves any award that he is qualified for.

Awards

Danky, ohhhh Danky. There is nothing bad to say about Danky. The guy is an outstanding General, friend, and leader. Danky knows the ins and out of KSI. He has put so much time and hard work into growing Annihilate squad. Even though it has only been 4 months, he has put in SO much of his own time to help his members, grow his squad, be chatty on the forums, play with his members, and lead his members. He is my general and he is an outstanding leader. He is not only my leader, he is my mentor. He taught/ is teaching me everything i need to know to be just as successful as he is in the KSI Community. Danky is one of the most dedicated members i have ever known and have talked to in KSI. In addition, Danky is a great role model for how other member should be in the KSI Community. I am a witness to OS lvl 1 and trainer.

Awards

i am danky number one witness danky desrves the awards he is getting right now beceause i traing him good enough to get this awards he is a great leader an awsome gen and a great mentor to everyone in LS he gets to kno everyone i myself see all the thing he does for LS and im great to give him a standing ovation he will be a future leader work understand wit me and to make LS the best div ever mush Love from KSI Uzumaki 777

LS- WTB

Awards

danky trained me from recruit and i am now a first captain... he does his job and does it well. theres never a time when hes not trying his hardest to better ksi and the members in it. dont just take my word for it... there are tons of people who think the same.