KSI Navi 7 Multi-award (Awarded)

Retired

• Admin Guy

Name: KSI Kilamnjaro7/ Forsaken Nightmare

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/4996-ksi-kilamanjaro7/

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance, Trainer, Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: I have witnessed throughout my KSI career, the overwhelming contributions to our division from Kilamnjaro7. I have been in parties where he would go out of his way, even when busy or in a match, and take a member to either teach them up to standard or answer any questions that they have had. I personally have seen a gratuitous number of recruits trained by him after the initial recruiting process, and have witnessed them achieve positions of authority in my division. He is the prime example of what it means to be selfless and to put others before him. If I could claim him as my mentor, I would do it twenty...No, even thirty times over.

Edit: He changed his gamertag and forums name today, the one I have posted now is current.

Edited by GLaDOS

I can account for all that KSI Navi 7 (now know as KSI Kilamnjaro7) has, he has helped me through the ranking system by teaching me how to be the best i could be at my rank, he has answered many of my questions about the Ranking system, how it works and the duties of the ranks, he also has trained me in the recrutiing system, and what to go over and what to look for in a possible recruit, He also as put in a lot of time and effort into FN and KSI

KSI Kilamnjaro7(KSI Navi 7) was the one who recruited me. He explained the ranking structure fully to me along with the CoC. Kilamnjaro has definitely invested alot of time into making FN a lot more lively and friendly. He is very knowledgeable about KSI's history. He's answered all my questions that I've come to him with and I know he's done the same for others. He's trained me on how to lead a squad,how to recruit "The Correct way"and what to look for in a recruit. Kilamnjaro is my mentor. If it wasn't for Kilamnjaro I doubt I'd be apart of the KSI family like I am today. He definitely has earned these merits.

Awards

KSI Navi 7 or Kilimanjaro is basically the definition of dedication. I've seen him go out of his way to help people time and time again. Truthfully, he is probably the person that has helped me the most throughout the time that i have been in KSI. When i joined, i could tell right off the bat that he was a kind, and hardworking person, and also someone that i would want to be friends with. He could be in the middle of a match or even in a meeting and he would be willing to leave it and come help you with something. If anyone deserves an award, it would be him. I claim him as my mentor and will never regret it either.

• Admin Guy

Mentor 3/5

I would like to suspend my nomination for 'Mentor". I can't seem to find anyone else who will claim him as their mentor at this time, who also has a forum account. If at all possible, if this could be re-opened at a later date, to add more evidence. I would greatly appriciate it.

although i have only been in KSI for almost a month now, kilamnjaro could quite possibly be most nicest, selfless person ive met so far, in my opinion we should all take example from him.

I would like to suspend my nomination for 'Mentor". I can't seem to find anyone else who will claim him as their mentor at this time, who also has a forum account. If at all possible, if this could be re-opened at a later date, to add more evidence. I would greatly appriciate it.

he only needs one more person. I would advise trying to get that one :)

• Admin Guy

he only needs one more person. I would advise trying to get that one :)

II'll retract my previous statement, then.