KSI ROMAN 7 Multi Request (Denied)

KSI DRWSYSRPNT

Name: (KSI ROMAN 7)

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...89-ksi-roman-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (Head Hunter)

Reason-/-Evidence: He was apart of the LE Head hunters team.

Award-/-Achievement: Gold Outstanding Lvl 3

Reason-/-Evidence:He has always been there for the members. He is always on and active and willing to help out anyone with any sort of issue. he is very approachable and gives everyone the best advice that he can. He is always training those around him and even goes out of his way to help get members prepared for the rank step in their KSI career.

Award-/-Achievement: Most Outstanding

Reason-/-Evidence:(see explanation for Gold Outstanding Lvl3) He was the best of the best as a Division leader, he has helped so many people under him become better at what they do. He has helped TW in so many different situations. TW has greatly benefited from his leadership and guidance. In every circumstance he had advice to offer and was always wanting to help his members.

Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: He is a mentor to many people within TW and DL. I as well as many others claim him as a mentor.

Award-/-Achievement: Gossip

Reason-/-Evidence: He has started many topics in TW chat over the past months that have become Hot topics.

Award-/-Achievement: Master Recruiter

Reason-/-Evidence: He built the squad from the ground up while in LE. He has recruited many over this amount of people. Also when he came to TW he helped many squads by assisting those who were recruited.

Award-/-Achievement:Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence:He has mentored many people over his KSI career. Starting in LE and continuing on into TW.

for Most outstanding....You MUST state very clearly what rank he was simply the best of the best as

I witness to every single one of them. He has helped me personally tremendously and gone out of his way to help out Phoenix when we were created as well as the other squads within TW. I also claim him as a mentor for helping me and guiding me to be a better leader

Also just like Luci stated. What rank? We need to know that before we can continue with Most outstanding

witness to all, made TW into a powerhouse that it is today. Personally kept up with every single person he could by texting and bringing his xbox on vacation. Roman is the type of leader that people wish he could never get promoted. Great mentor, great leader, great guy. Other Division leaders should strive to be exatly the prestige Roman was and still is. Although he is no longer our div leader, he assists us with anything that we need. If there was a problem, it would be solved, and he never used intimidation, but instead friendliness and trust. I could trust him with anything KSI and we alwats talked about our lives too if anything was wrong. Witness, witness, witness.

EDIT:

I also nominate for bright idea, in which I think everyone would agree that his Summer Bonanza was awesome and I always found it fun. for master recruiter, I heard stories that he literally recruited an entire squad when he was ranking up in KSI. If I hear it from more than one person I know it must be true.

Thanks for the leadership Roman! We both know that I may not even be here without your guidance.

I'am a witness to all, He has been a great mentor to me. Has helped me grow as a member and as a person, hes always available when i have questions or concerns and always has positive comments and ideas on how to handle situations or to improve things. He has worked his ass off getting TW into the shape that it is today.

Gossip just because they topics have become "Hot" on the forum doesnt make them the same topics for the award.

ROMAN has earned all these awards. I was not able to see his work in LE, but in TW, he has gone above and beyond to make it the best he could. He would even go to the point of bugging us when he was suppose to be on "vacation". He has recruited and trained many people in this division. He was a great topic starter in the divisional area. He is amazingly active with his members and truly puts KSI above quite a bit. He has put in more time in KSI than most. So i shall witness for him as well. :smile:

Gold Outstanding Lvl 3 and Most Outstanding

Reason-/-Evidence:Since I have known ROMAN, He has been a never ending supply of all the information I need to know about KSI. That includes basic stuff such as how to recruit and mentor to advanced stuff like how to be an awesome leader. He also knows KSI's code of conduct like the back of his hand. He is lenient on his members but knows how to light a fire under their asses too. He is the role model for the role models!! He is always there when you need answers and need them fast. I say 100 times yes because I have witnessed amazing things from this guy and have learned more than %60 of what I know about KSI from him. As for most outstanding, He is the most outstanding KSI member that I have ever met and the best division leader I have ever had.

Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: I claim KSI ROMAN 7 as one of my mentors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...