KSI Neuron 7 Awards (awarded)

KSI Neuron 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Neuron 7 DM

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/220-ksi-neuron-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Grifball, Forums Addict, Ice Breaker

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Grifball > I will get evidence

Forums addict > Bit obvious xD

Ice Breaker >

Grifball - Witnesses, as you stated. (General at the time, or Co-Founder or above)

Forums addict - Yes.

Ice Breaker - Yes.

Grifball - Witnesses, as you stated. (General at the time, or Co-Founder or above)

Forums addict - Yes.

Ice Breaker - Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Forums addict - Yes.

Ice Breaker - Yes.

My vote is in line with this. Without further activity on behalf of the nominee, perhaps we should leave Grifball as option to reopen with proper witness statement. That, after this is closed and decided upon of course.

Griff ball- yes

Ice breaker- yes

Forum addict- yea

Griff ball- yes

Ice breaker- yes

Forum addict- yea

Lusty, if you are going to be a witness for the nominee, please do so in the proper manner. You are not a member of the AAP and as such, you do not "vote" on awards. Thank you.

Yes to all.

I assumed as much, hence my vote to award as nominated. That's why I said "in the proper manner." A witness statement should provide some sort of explanation to sufficiently validate the claims made and reinforce the legitimacy of the witness' relevance in supporting the nominations. Simply putting "yes" lacks the details necessary (for me at least) to make a confident vote in favor of the nominee. Due to the nature of the nominated awards however, extensive support was not really necessary. Just something for Lusty to keep in mind for any future witness attempts.