awards for KSI ERADICATE

KSI Lazar 7

When you get these awards Eradicate dont have a speech ready. i can just see it.... (Eradicate) I would like to thank the 7's and God and baby Jesus and my mom and.... rofl

So am I hearing even tho I have had more then 5 mentees post on here I have 120+ recruits 120+ trains that it isn't enough to win these awards or am I miss hearing things?? :smile:

HAHA ILY BRO IT WAS AN HONOR TO RECRUIT, TRAIN, AND MENTOR YOU ALL!! :')

Spam in aap ever again......and garenteee being banned from ever having the ability to post in aap or earn awards...final warning to ANY member from DL......spam and you forfiet any and all awards

Hey everybody, we are the TAVO boyz AKA KSI CLANKILLER. We were found by both him, and Perseus. If anyone is online more than us. Lol it's eradicate. He's dedicated, enjoys gamin, and everyone respects him. You don't see very many players that have the respect he does from all our fellow KSI members. His work and effort shows that he deserves this nomination and we hope he gets it. Congrats to eradicate. And I'm glad to see all the support. ARES DL HSGT. P.S. Get on black ops bro, I'm tired of beating these teams alone. Lol