KSI Sprink (Denied)

KSI Zion 7

Name: KSI Sprink

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/667-ksi-sprink/

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence: As I took over Reach which is Sprink's squad. Sprink had alot to improve and fix to be considered a good general under my standards. Its been about 14 days and Sprink not only has been training new incoming PVTs but he has managed to train these younger ranks to change their gamertag to KSI and now he has SGTs and higher dominate his squad numbers. I would like to witness that he trained people and I was in the lobby when he did this. OUTSTANDING JOB this General has done and turning things around. As his Co Founder I am very proud of him and I stand behind him for this award.

Awards

I rather someone nominate me for committed or diehard just cus that's what I am but I don't see myself as a trainer thnx for the nomination though Drake

Awards

Trainer

Trained 30+ members in KSI (Must have Cofounder or higher witness statement)

Drake, as a CoFo, is a witness... But I would like to see testimony from another 7 within LB before issuing a vote.

Exempting myself as a aap vote:

Witness mode enabled:.....trust me he took a dead end squad and has actualy put the work into it...hes had more turn overs and Tags being changed to KSI than most of the squads in LB...spoken as both his former div leader....and his current director.

after reading my statement if it is possible I would like to nominate Sprink for committed as well if thats possible

Awards

used to be KSI tittysprink.

6 months roughly in LB.

Prior time in FD

Prior time in SH

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...