Courageous Outstanding Service award (awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI COURAG3OUS Anarchy LS Gen

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3737-courag3ous2324/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

Oustanding Service

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Courageous has been an outstanding member since he was recruited. He had worked his way up to a LT rank and then Nuclear LS had suffered its huge loss to TGS. Well Courageous had seen the loss that we had just suffered and wasnt going to let Nuclear split down to be shut down. He went out in a huge recruiting spree and managed to get a total of 18 members to join in at that time and almost all are still in KSI because of his award work. Then Courageous was put up to a CPT and amazed me, General at the time, even more. Since everything happened with KSI IL PADRONE and him being kicked out, Courageous worked with lower ranks (mostly SGT's and SSGT's) to get them to be quality officers so that this wouldnt occur again. When Nuclear was able to split again, with a huge thanks to him, he was given General of Anarchy LS, and once more amazed us all. He worked again with his lower ranks and made his squad filled with over the top leadership, such as KSI Redhawk and KSI Legendz8, and in about a 2-2 1/2 week time period had his squad go from the 24 was given with the split to a full 100 members. Then he had a split with Finale LS and started to promote recruiting again. Once again after about a 2 week time period he has gotten his squad up to a full 100 members. Because of the fear that he has right now that he hasnt worked with his members enough to go with another spilt, very wise choice, he has started to work on what I call OP Nuclear and is going above and beyond by helping Nuclear's newer General (KSI Slash 100) with recuriting, training, and anything else he may need. Courageous was never once asked to do any thing with Nuclear but felt the need to save his home squad. If anyone deserves this award it should be Courageous. If your needing any more proof I will get Slash to witness for OP Nuclear, and other like Double J, Templar or who ever else you feel he needs. But being his Co-Founder I personally think that he has had one hell of an outstanding service in both Nuclear LS and Anarchy LS.

As a 4th Captain in Anarchy Ls ive seen COURAG3OUS do all of these things hes on top of everything in his divsion and closely helps other squads and divsion. When recruiting needs to happen he does it.

Awards

I can vouch for this one. Everytime I have ever heard his name its been nothing but good things. I mean even reading back through what was posted here in regards to the member I can honestly say I have heard ALOT of generals talk the talk but actually going out there and helping other squads that are not even their own squad and in no way in their job responsibility is GREAT!

while i trust Chaos's words and approval im holding off for now to just double check and verify the evidence myself.

I can vouch here. He is a model member and leader. This squad is one if not the best squad in the division and he has done everything I asked him to do when he was a lt when I first started being thier director and has listened all the way and done his own thing as well. He deserves this award and soon i have no doubt will earn the other 2