Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

• 2 weeks later...

Award: Ol'e Yeller

Reason for nominating: Has "#" of shouts in the the Shoutbox. This person is known for using the SB constantly!

Requirements: The person must have no spam, warning points in SB, etc... and must have "#" of witnesses declaring that this user constantly uses the SB and does so correctly without abusing it. (even if they have "#" of shouts already)

I don't know if this has been suggested but I would like to see an award for Welcoming Committee members.

I'm pretty sure welcoming committees aren't an actual supported group yet, if ever will be.

• Admin Guy
Award: Ol'e Yeller

Reason for nominating: Has "#" of shouts in the the Shoutbox. This person is known for using the SB constantly!

Requirements: The person must have no spam, warning points in SB, etc... and must have "#" of witnesses declaring that this user constantly uses the SB and does so correctly without abusing it. (even if they have "#" of shouts already)

I actually like this one, this will probably be deliberated amongst the staff.

nerd - say or doing something that people think your a nerd 

I know I'm not apart of the AAP staff, but how would they prove this....I think that this one would be WAY too biased 

Probably has been mentioned - An Award for the Lead creators of Squad splits? Have like Generation Levels 1-3 so, General and CoFo direcrtly over them qualify. Then a Master Creator for going past 3.

dont know if its been suggested but an award called savior. it would be an award for upper leaders who save a division from the brink of destruction but not to the extent of the resurrection award like if u took over with just over 200 members and minimal forum activity and it flips and starts doing awesome something along those lines

• Admin Guy

dont know if its been suggested but an award called savior. it would be an award for upper leaders who save a division from the brink of destruction but not to the extent of the resurrection award like if u took over with just over 200 members and minimal forum activity and it flips and starts doing awesome something along those lines

You basically just described the resurrection award. Lol. :P

Should be an award for being a split from a squad to 30-40mems and splitting again in a month from your split with a full officer staff and 100mems would be a hard award to get but well deserved or u can change it to 1-2months

Splittacular Award :)

Should be an award for being a split from a squad to 30-40mems and splitting again in a month from your split with a full officer staff and 100mems would be a hard award to get but well deserved or u can change it to 1-2months

Splittacular Award :)

I don't feel like this award captures what KSI is about. We shouldn't provide incentive to split squads that fast without steady solid growth, training, AND FUN.

I understand the thought process, but it's not capturing what KSI's goals are/should be.

Okay thanks for the feedback I'm just thinking of cool rewards people can try and achieve

Here's another idea of a award for a brand new members that can achieve it or members that have alreay mostly ranked base up to Gen not a 7

Joining KSI and going up the ranks basicaly go from a Recruit to a General in a exact 12week period they been in KSI its a very big achievement and should be recognized on the forums and put a awesome name for it like

Rank isn't a problem

Rank Perfectionest

Something like that

2v2 Champion. 1v1 Champion. Both for winning a Halo or COD tournament. Also a Battle Rights award for winning a battle rights tourney <3. Maybe the Tohdoh awrd? for beating KSI Tohdoh Sama in a 1v1 best 2-3? Just suggetsions :D

That would be a good idea to have some awards based around WW or BR to increase activity for everyone and ensure members are enjoying themselves :)