OS L2 KSI Hefner 7

KSI WldMama7

How do you say thank you or reconize the sacrifices made. I feel the best way is to put them up for an award that allows you to have everyone chime in. KSI Hefner 7 has been through his share of ups and downs in this community. One thing that sticks out is that he often does what needs to be done without a lot of fan fare or attention seeking he just does what he feels is right and because of this his works are often overlooked. Hefner has been an integral part of helping to rebuild and establish new things that benefit the officers and members of this community. He has stuck it through when the officer core of a squad he is over decided to leave. He has been steadily working towards rebuilding the squad. He has not rushed because he wants it done right. Hefner is one of the few current 7s that has recently successfully split a squad. The newest squad is flourishing and growing. It was the first split in nearly 2 yrs. Hefners helped to come up with some changes to our google docs that help the officers track activity of their members and assist with training up coming officers for the positions like Gen and a 7 because of the details that they learn to attend to through the docs. Because of his intuitive way of handling things and his ideas many of our officers will be better prepared to move upwards into leadership areas if they so choose. Hefner is one of the quieter 7s however when he does speak on issues his insight is on point. I have known Hefner since his days as a captain in Samurai and I can truly say that this community would not be the same without his presence. I whole heartedly feel he deserves the OS2 and so much more. Thank You @KSI HEFNER 7for all that you do. I know that often times we feel like we aren't given credit where credit is due. From this Division Leader I hearby nominate you for your OS2 which has been a long time coming and should have been given a while ago. Thank you 

I myself can say that KSI Hefner 7 has been outstanding throughout the whole KSI community. he’s not only helping out by being one of the 7s, but also acting as a General in a squad. This is what you call, dedicated and motivated.. He really deserve the outstanding service reward for sure. He has been a great teacher and a great help to everyone., And if you looking for help with Apex, he is your guy for the job 😆😆 so again my guy deserves the outstanding servers award. The evidence is in Clan ops!!!!! Thank again @KSI HEFNER 7

Well well well… bout damn time. Kidding but not kidding. 

I stand here before the to make my statement why this man deserves his OS2 with out a shadow of a doubt. 
First and foremost our brother in arms KSI Hefner 7 is in the UK. While this may not mean much to most it does to me. He is 6 hours ahead of KSI time which is Eastern standard time. Meaning when it’s 7pm prime time for us it’s 1am for him. He’s made countless changes to his personal life to benefit the members and officers below him. He’s sacrificed time with loved ones, being tired at his job and other things to make sure his assignments are done right and on time. 
I watched Hefner 7 enter KSI into a squad that was majorly struggling. He soon became the life of that squad even with a general who was consistently holding him back on shining while they were too busy playing footsie with their favorites. Hefner 7 eventually became tired of it and took a short break. While I myself thought I had personally failed him by not moving quicker in some instances to get him where he deserved he soon proved my thoughts wrong. I thought that would be the last we saw of him in the rank until he came back. When this man came back he did so with the upmost Integrity. Came back with deep Knowledge of how things work and how things should operate and lead by example to those around him. Lastly he came back with Strength. He refused to fail, refused to fall and refused to be slept on. This man led the charge on his own destiny. Wanting to have that 7 in his name he worked his butt off with his fellow officers. Eventually taking the reins as Gen, he did well. He turned the squad into a full functioning and active squad eventually handing the reigns over to one of his fellow and knowledgable captains. As a CoFo and 7 of Clan Operations this man has never steered away from a challenge. If their was an issue anywhere he was the first to volunteer to go over and help fix it and still has that same mentality months later. Hefner 7 was one of the guys I truly missed when he took a break even though we didn’t have many back and fourths I can recall him always asking valuable questions, paying attention and being attentive in important talks and always having the members best interest at heart. Since his return I’ve watched this man overcome so many challenges and adversity especially with his time zone difference. It’s been an honor watching him grow and prosper fully filling his roles as a CoFounder of Clan Operations and I look forward to what his path has in store for him down the road. Thank you @KSI HEFNER 7 for all you have done and all you continuously give to this community. You have been a privilege to work with and it’s been my honor to watch you prosper and get the recognition you so rightfully deserved. Keep on keeping on brother 🤘🏻🫡

Ever since I meet @KSI HEFNER 7 he has always been a guy that members can count on being there for them. Pointing them in the right direction, hanging out and gaming, and doing whatever it takes to find the answers to their questions when he doesn't have it right off hand. He's on top of his game with retention and integrating with members, even if they're not in his own squad. He's well known throughout the squads, as well as the community, and truly exemplifies what we stand for as a community. Without people like Hefner, this community wouldn't continue to make the strides that it does in working towards positive growth. It's an honour and privilege to know herfer and see the efforts he puts in every single day!

Keep up the great work mate your a beast at what you do and keep up[ the great work mate. see you going far with in the community @KSI HEFNER 7

I bear witness to @KSI HEFNER 7 outstanding service. Ever since I’ve been back there has been always one constant and that’s hef. Weather it’s helping achieve levels on First Decendent or grinding rank on apex. Hef is alway gaming or helping out. The outstanding service comes here in fallen whilst the squad was in dire straits hef continued to get in touch with members and coaching myself and the other officers within fallen to be the very best with what we have. Does he deserve this award YES and then some, but OS2 will do for now 

I witness KSI HEFNER's hard work and dedication to this community.
   I meet KSI HEFNER back in July of 2023 when we did our super squad. He put in many hours in getting the members changed over to the new squad. This is a man who doesn't sleep when things need to be done. He then went and became Gen of Fallen and worked with the officers individually when needed to help them be the best they can be. Not only did he do for our squad he help out wherever and whenever he could. He has so much patience with everything he deals with. He was the best Gen I ever had in the time I've been a part of KSI. Now that he has moved up to Co-Fo, he does even more he gets his hands in all the cookie jars. He is a man with many different talents. He is always there when you need him even if it's just to vent. HEFNER will give you every tool you need to succeed. I just want to thank you for all your teaching and game playing you have done with me. 

Well well what can I say about this great guy does everything and above and beyond  for his division. I believe Henfer is worth of his OS2 of how long he has come . I’ve learn new knowledge from this man and is an amazing co founder and a great teacher. Also loves to help others is any way he can keep it up bro

The reasons behind why he was put up for the nomination is just and i do agree with the reasonings behind them all, there was just not as many as id like to see, even though i think of him as a friend, i can not show favoritism so my vote for him recieving the award sadly has to be a NO. Great responces just not enough for my liking considering the amound of member within KSI.