Spring Break 2024 Forums Challenge

Brnk Atom

Spring Break 2024 Forums Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Did you have any plans for Spring Break this year? (Please share your thoughts in the comments below)

2. 2. Do you have any plans for Spring Break next year? (If any, please share your thoughts in the comments below)

This poll is closed to new votes

Every year is the same as the next mostly gaming...lol So I'll do something a little different this year  and next an start going out more with my kids and grill and picnic.

My plans this year are to RELAX and next yea ill probably do the same lol                  P.S I was yet again forced to do this... please rescue me 

Plans I got thus are to go to an MLB game this year and next year same goal and hopefully be over the road driving a semi

Spring Break thus year I'm going to a lake to spend time with family

Awards

This year, Mostly going to take my time off annoying Hefner for break but other than that ill be sippin Pina Coladas getting caught in the rain.

Next year ill be looking in the sky during Spring Break, *Blimp pulls in with Wording "The World Is Yours"* as im on South Beach in Miami.

In reality Ill probably be working but South Beach may be a thing who knows.

This year I am working towards losing weight, and if that goes well next year I will work on gains by some muscles