Love Forums Poll 2024

KSI Sub 7

With Cupid clash and the someone loves me event we decided to hold this one back until now.

So for one week only for St Valentines Day this thread will be open and to let the AAP Dept show you some love by giving you the 2024 Vday award all you need to do is comment the word 'Love' and we will take care of the rest ❤️ 

**UNLESS you wanted to use this space to tag someone and send them a Shout Out you will also get the 'someone loves me' award and so will the tagged!**

This will be open until 4th march. 

LOVE

Also wanted to show some love to the big brother of the community @KSI Shootah Even when things are going south or he is having a bad day he still manages to make light of a situation and keep smiling.

Love ❤️ 

shout out to @KSI Septicadefor someone loves me award he’s helped me out with KSI and personal issues all while being a gen of my squad so there for I believe he deserves this award 

Love

I want to give a huge shoutout to my big brother @KSIxLEGIONx7 for always being there and just for being him. He is definitely amazing human being..thank you for all of the good times in KSI 

Love 💜

Id like to shoutout @KSIxFryed420 for the someone loves you award, even know he's gone through one of the hardest things any person could go through he's come back swinging, stepped up to be an officer and he does all he can to put a smile on everyone's faces, he always tried to spread the love