OS level 1 for KSI Shootah

KSI DEMON 9

The day I returned to KSI I met a member/officer that helped me through out my journey and that was @KSI Shootah. Shootah is the epitome of what outstanding service looks like. He dedicates his free time towards the community, his training methods have made many great officers within Valkyrie. He personally makes each member of Valkyrie feel welcome and confident about being within the community. After I stepped down as GEN of Valkyrie Shootah took the bull by the horns and became the Leader I trained him to be. For this reason @KSI Shootah deserves his OS 1

I hearby second this nomination for an OS1. I have known @KSI Shootah since he joined our community. Shootah is the funny guy whom I always tease about being gangsta because of his accent. Shootah has brought in many members who play Rocket League and Apex which are now games that most of the members play one or the other throughout KSI. Shootah created a Rocket League group in his early days and had big following within his squad which was unusual as his squad Hydra was mostly a first person shooter squad. His first bid as an officer was not an easy climb. He dealt with alot of drama that was occuring with in the community at the tiime while dealing with issues in his own life. SHootah always kept it real and had the best interest of his members at heart even when he eventually stepped down because he felt he was letting his members and his squad down. Once his life stabilized he became the SHootah we knew and loved again and was very present in his squad hosting game nights recruiting and starting his climb again as an officer. The biggest thing you will always remember of Shootah is he may not be the biggest speaker and a bit rough but he has the biggest heart and wants what is best for his members and this community. He has helped Valkyrie become the squad it is today. He has had a hand in training of almost every officer currently in his squad and some who have moved on to other positions. Shootah has the heart all officers should have. If he doesnt know something he takes the time to find out what he doesnt know and tries to pass that knowledge on to his officers with his own little added flair. His career here may have had spurts and stutters but most in this community know who he is and welcome his presence in their parties or game nights. I can only hope that he continues to grow and become more polished as he moves forward within our community because at the end of the day he actually gives a f*** and that counts for a lot. Shootah more than deserves the OS1 for what he is doing currently and what he has done in the past. Ask any of his officers who did your workshops or who taught you how to do something and Shootahs name will come up time and time again. Shootah is my friend and someone whom I have come to love like a brother. May we have many more accomplishments within the community andmay we continue to enjoy what we do!!

• Chief Operating Officer

Hello all it is I The ChadMin and I'm coming to witness on my boi Tony Two Blades OS Nom.

First and foremost Shootah has taught me things maybe not KSI things but still things such as "Waste Management" and the infamous Banana Palace.

In my opinion Shootah is the clear definition of the ugly duckling turning into the graceful swan. When he came into the community back in 21 he was a bit rough around the edges but after a few weeks he settled into his own and started to make the moves necessary to progress in his KSI career so much that things he was doing were with such grace and poise that it was hard to believe he hadn't been in for a year at this point and it's that dapper style he possess that made him into a Boss Aka the Gen of Hydra now some things in life came up that took him out but Shootah being Shootah took the necessary steps to come back and climb the ranks to become Gen again and now he is that swan I was telling yal about.

24hr until we bring this nomination to staff discussion please bring forth any more witnesses for this nomination @KSI Shootah @KSI DEMON 9