October 2023 Of The Months

KSI Sub 7

Its everyone's favourite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on October 15th and be open until November 1st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.

2. No Favoritism should be posted

- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.

3. No self-nominations

4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 

6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------

Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General

Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/

Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.

----------

Categories:

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Link to forums account -

Leader (Div leader, Founder, Co-Founder)

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why the deserve this -

Major

Link to forums account -

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Admins/Senior Mods/Department Heads/Senior Forums Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Happy Nominating!! 

• KSI Sub 7 pinned and featured this topic

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Link to forums account - @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -KSI Swag 77  has worked his arse off with helping to rebuild and revamp literally everything. Without his support through my family crisis I am not sure if I would have tried to continue to do my position while handling family issues.  He has worked tirelessy and been open to all the changes that have been made. And if you know Swag he doesnt always do well with change but this time he was helping to spear head many of the changes. I would not be where I am today without his support and belief in me.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 77
Link to forums account - @hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Akame has been settling into his postition and  has been helping me oversee all three squads. His insight has been on point often seeing things before I have a chance to speak on and attending to them before I need to. His support and guidance for the generals has been very helpful in their development as leaders. He has definately been a help when I had to take a bit of a step back.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hefner 
Link to forums account - @KSI HEFNER
Reasoning why the deserve this - Hefner has been working so hard on educationg and getting his officer corps. moving in the right direction. His dedication to utilization of discord is setting the standard you see him and his major Tiger you almost always see them haning out in a discord chat and encouraging others to do so as well. The comradiery you see in Fallen is so fun to see especially at gamenights they be silly. I cant wait to see what his future as a leader in KSI will bring

Major

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77

Link to forums account - @mLUcGEb.gifKSI Tiger 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has been working side by side with Hefner since the begining of Fallen!! Their partnership benefits the squad in a huge way!! If one isnt available the other is Tiger brings her experience and a different view point that helps the leadership in Fallen to have a well rounded view and style. I am so proud of Tiger for stepping out of her comfort zone to recruit and working with her officers to ensure they are properly trained. I have high expectations of the partnership with her and Hefner in fallen I forsee Fallen growing and thriving under their leadership.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SHootah
Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah
Reasoning why they deserve this - SHootah has truly been stepping up his game from giving direction to fellow officers to chilling and hanging with his members. It is fun to watch as he starts coming into his own power force within his squad from his funny gangster type voice to his silly comments Shootah is slowly becoming an integral part of Valkyrie it would not be the same without his funny voice to his insights on what needs to happen in his squad for it to be successful.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Prophecy
Link to forums account - @
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although He tells you he is an asshole Prophecy is an asset to this officer corps despite him continually saying demote me lol. He does a lot of work behind the scenes that often goes unnoticed. He may not be your typical recruiter but he is an amazing teacher friend and confidant for members and officers alike. He comes accross as an asshole but really is a big ole softie so dont let the exterior fool you. I am looking forward to watching him continue to grow as an officer and leader helping his squad overcome and develop into all that it is capable of being!!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Crayons
Link to forums account - @KSI Crayons SGT
Reasoning why they deserve this - Crayons is really coming into his own. His goofy demeanor and flat effect when telling jokes may be odd at first but eventually you get it and he is a riot to be in a party with. Crayons has been a recruiting monster of late bringing in many recruits and sending a few to the forums. He continues to strive to be the best in his position and I cant wait to see what the future holds for him as a leader. I have enjoyed watching him grow he is a bright light in his officer corps hopefully he will continue to inspire his fellow officers to strive to be all they can be!!

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Webby
Link to forums account - @KSI WEBBY1y
Reasoning why they deserve this - Webby despite being at a disadvantage because of his current console PS he is striving to learn as much as he can and is trying so hard to recruit. He is always talking in the chats and his efforts do not go unnoticed. Once this young man is able to complete his requirements I will be so proud of him for overcoming such a big obstacle I cant wait to see him as an officer!!

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Area) -
Link to forums account -

General KSI HEFNER 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HEFNER/WD Fallen

Reasoning why the deserve this - this man is always going above and byond for WD and KSI as a whole to me that’s more then enough reason for me to nominate For the OTM award 

Major

Reasoning why they deserve this - I haven't had the pleasure of knowing Tiger long but as i have gotten to work with them in various departments and within the officer corps I have seen how hard they work for their squad and its inspiring to watch.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sub 7

Link to forums account - @0b4kWaD.gif"KSI Sub 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub has had his ups and downs lately but to watch him bounce back and make sacrifices that he has made just so he puts the squad first is inspiring. He is my right hand man and a brother from a different mother. He continues to improve more and more as he strives to aim for higher heights in the officer corps

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BeeMovie

Link to forums account - @the bee movie

Reasoning why they deserve this - This person has put in so much time when it comes to recruiting, game nights and persistence and determination as it pertains to his officer duties, when he hangs out with members he is funny and a true joy to be around. He puts so much of himself into his work that he can sometimes push himself too hard. He has a wisdom and maturity far beyond his age.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Crayons

Link to forums account - @KSI Crayons

Reasoning why they deserve this - Crayons is a person you have to get to know first to truly understand, but once you do, you find he is truly a joy to be around and is funny to boot. He tries his hardest at his duties and is always eager to learn. They my not wish to move up "ever" according to them but they truly are LT and above material. they aren't afraid to ask questions and work hard to better Oblivion to bring it out of its funk.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrsSprinks

Link to forums account - @Mrs Sprinks

Reasoning why they deserve this - MrsSprinks came to us from another squad and when she got here she hit the ground running, getting her officer spot in no time, but even before she became an officer she's always asking what she can do to help and to better the squad. She always asks questions, works hard on her tasks, and even though she works alot she always makes time to join in and chat on game nights and meetings. I cannot put into proper words the impact she has had on the morale of Oblivion.

Reasoning why they deserve this - its true ive started working more with swag since stuff hit the fan and to be honest its gave me the will to want to do more and do better because when stuff hit the fan i was ready to give it all up and KSI Slick 7 and KSI Swag 77 both reached out to me showed me how to make the best out of a not so good situation and gave me the reasuance i needed, since working with swag ive seen the efforts being put in and id like to say even though its ment to be done in the shadows you can see the time and effort he puts in to get things done includeing the recent changes i belive hes working hard to get us to a place of greatness again but not just that makeing it so ksi can operate succesfully and continue to thrive and be all it can be. 
(side note i wanted to make two votes here but i know ya cant so i had to got with swag on this one)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7 (div leader)

Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - where to start hmm well since we started legacy sqauds wld has not only been a massive beacon of hope for everyone in ksi but also she's been working like hella hard to keep things in some sort of order instead of it being chaos it was nice to see how things went from needing a resusitating to what it is now running effectivly again just like slick and swag Wld was also there for me when i needed it the most as a leader and as a freind when ever ive doubted myself or if i can make a impact it was wld who helped me see that i already have made a impact when ever she see an oppertunity to improve or just simply things are starting to waver she goes and gets the motivational stick out and it always seems to work on the majority of ksi which is huge in my eyes, the mama in her name definatly fits especialy when she has had so much go on irl she has still been here for ksi on a whole and i think i can speak for the majority of the members in ksi and say we appreachiate everthing she dose do for ksi and simply just her being herself.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -n/a

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why the deserve this -

Major

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77 (MAJ/WD/Fallen)

Reasoning why they deserve this - so our story began when i came to carnage as a cpt tiger was also a cpt in carnage we spoke abit but never really had the chance to have worked together the way we do now then all the funky stuff happend and the birth of Fallen happened and i the became general of Fallen our time in fallen started of rocky because of (past issuse nothing to do with us) tiger kinda became a lil absent on the clan ops side but once we got our heads together and made sure we was both on the same page rasing the bar for our fellow officers and members tiger is some one i can proudly say she is my right hand and im happy we spoke and got on the same page because i belive we push eachother to do the best we can while teaching & helping our fellow officers be the best they can. tiger has also contributed massivly to ensure that we try meet the needs of our members and ive never seen tiger treat a member like a number, ill end it by stateing if im not around i know tiger could easily keep thing running i look forward to seeing what tiger will bring to the sqaud in the future. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah (CPT/ES/Valkyre)

Reasoning why they deserve this - since i met shootah ive seen him be so dedicated for valkrye it warmed my heart and also kinda reminded me abit of myself in my earlyer days in ksi i belive he is an amazing asset to valkrye as a officer and just in general when shooters around hes down to play with anyone if some one needs help he steps up and dose everything he can to help some times we will share tips and tricks that help eachother out and i know if he can do it with me i know he would absolutley do it for anyone in valkrye.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Celebi (LT/WD/Fallen)

Link to forums account - @KSI Celebi

Reasoning why they deserve this - where do i start with this one hmmm well our journey began when i rejoined KSI i came to Samurai and he was a CPT he was doing a amazing job but unfourtunatly he was given the short straw and thus in realiseng he stepped down and remained a member for a while and he was kinda vacant i was worried at first but then legacy sqauds came about and he saw i was still around doing what i could and i think it resparked the fire in him and he stepped up again and since hes be nothing but dedicated always wanting to share his knowlage with anyone in ksi always willing to bend over backwards to meet the needs of his sqaud when hes on even with the super busy schedule he leads irl i know celebi can go far in ksi and i know he could also do great things in the near future i look forward to seeing his flame grow even bigger.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -n/a sorry i cant decied

Link to forums account -

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Assault1 (SGT/WD/Fallen)

Link to forums account - @assaultman1

Reasoning why they deserve this -since meeting this individual i noticed he's gone from being not so active to being active all the time he's always interested in what's happening in ksi and in our squad he holds squad pride and and he is even taking workshops to expand his knowledge in KSI i don't wanna make assumptions but i could see him becoming a officer in the future and do an outstanding job at it.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PandaLeafy (SGT/WD/Fallen)

Link to forums account - @Bootasious

Reasoning why they deserve this - well ill start by saying he's KSI official mascot and since coming to fallen hes always active without a doubt he will speak to anyone in ksi he hold good relations across the whole of ksi and he keeps ya guessing witch keeps things fun i appreciate him for being himself and just the sheer love he has for KSI!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7  ES Valkyrie

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since rejoining KSI this amazing woman here has put forth all effort to keep me on track as a officer and making sure I learned the new ways in KSI of being a leader, I have learned first hand what a great mentor she is and what a  better Leader she can be, every time we are in a party with mama the officers as well as members can learn something new whether it be a new cooking recipe or how to be a better person or a better leader. Mama continues to impress on the officer core of KSI and will forever be in our memories whether it be from her teachings or her mama voice. I look forward to continuing my journey as a officer under mama and hope I dont have to hear the mama voice before I make 7 😅.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Demon 9 ES Valkyrie

Link to forums account - @KSI DEMON 9

Reasoning why the deserve this - Demon is a great leader within Valkyrie and there is never a moment that he wont make light of, He continues to help the officer staff within his squad grow to become better leaders and take his spot, Demon is a great example of what a compassionate general should be, He understands when life hits hard whether its a officer or a member and help uplift them even when he is down in the slumps, Demon is always available to members at any hours of the day even while doing RL work. I hope to continue under his leadership and watch him excel into the 7 staff someday.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah ES Valkyrie

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where to begin with my Italian gangster here, this man is what i strive to achieve as a officer because no matter how hot the situation is Shootah can say one line or one sentence and the issue at hand is forgotten and we are all laughing, in others words "Forget about it". Shootah is like a big brother to everyone in the squad caring for all and understanding when someone is in need of that brotherly love. Shootah always helps the officer core keep a straight path with daily task and reminders of how great they are doing. at the end of the day Shootah is an amazing big hearted person and I am proud to serve in the same core as him. last but not least. "when the F*** did we get ice cream"🤣

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Fire38 ES Valkyrie

Link to forums account - @KSI Fire38

Reasoning why they deserve this -  This LT has enough energy for the whole squad and then some, everyday is a new wonder on what Fire will say or do, every game night with him is a joy and always a good laugh to be had, His motivation to keep going with positivity is one thing that I can aspire and all officers can learn from. Fire brings a vibe to the squad that makes the squad gravitate to him and he continues to shine where others might be dim. Fires only flaw is that he needs to STOP CAMPING IN COD and he will be the best LT in KSI

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kanfrmny ES Valkyrie

Link to forums account - @KSI KAN

Reasoning why they deserve this - This gentlemen right here hit the ground running upon rejoining KSI and quickly moved up the ladder meeting and exceeding the expectations to become a officer, Kan continues to grow as a n officer as well as bring new and fresh ideas to the table, and always motivated and willing to help implement the ideas. Kan is a great person to bring around in a party or a gamenight whether its the fun side of  him or the competitive side of him. Kan is going to go far with his charisma and motivation to build things back or better.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI 1ScaryS0B ES Valkyrie

Link to forums account - @I Am 1ScaryS0B

Reasoning why they deserve this - Scary is old school much like myself and shares the same motivation as i do, upon rejoining the squad scary always made his presence welcoming and always joined parties or discord chats to help support other members game nights or to help a fellow member in need on a game if he owned it, Being around scary is always a fun moment as he will be a goofball about everything. I was excited to hear that scary stepped up to be a PO for Valkyrie and i hope to see him rise through the ranks as he once did under my previous tenor as a 7. He has great knowledge and is willing to learn and has a huge heart. I believe scary is an amazing human and will go far with that kind of kindness and i hope all can experience it with him

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Sub 7 AAP Head

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub and I go way back to when he was KSI DeathStroke, Sub has always been a great mentor and great leader, Since taking Head of AAP he continues to help the Staff like myself learn from issues and learn how to do something better and more efficient, Sub is always available at all hours of the day which I find crazy and im always telling him to go to sleep. Sub continues his aspirations as a great officer in his squad and also as a Great Head of AAP I hope to continue working along side him in AAP and one taking his job haha. Sub needs to only find some sleep and that  is his only flaw 😆.

COS (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Reasoning why they deserve this - this one deserve it because has been working hard brining the squads together, jumping into parties, helping anyone that he could! 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wldmama7 

Reasoning why they deserve this - She deserves this  because has been working hard even though IRL happens! Still had the energy that brightens everybody day! 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HEFNER

Reasoning why the deserve this - this one hmmm where do I start! I know HEFNER for a while now and he has been working hard to bring the squad of fallen together and make it enjoyable! Also when I was a captain in samurai he was working hard through the ranks! Now as Fallen Gen he is just doing a great job over all! 

Major

Reasoning why they deserve this - the reason for this one is she made me feel welcome when I came to carnage once Samurai shut down! Now in Fallen making sure everone is in check! Always asking everyone how was their day and doing the question of the day! 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TOODOGS 

Link to forums account - @KSITOPDOGS

Reasoning why they deserve this - at the start I didn’t really get to know him! But then once he joined Fallen he was member and been working hard to moved up on being a SSGT! Been getting members excited for game nights and just helping in any way he can! 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bigfoot

Link to forums account - @KSI Bigfoot8591

Reasoning why they deserve this - ever since he got recruited into KSI he has been working hard on becoming an active member and a P.O! Always coming to workshops want to learn more and coming to gamenights/Co hosting! Even though IRL happens still having fun and hanging out in KSI members! 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Malfidelity 

Link to forums account - @Malfidelity

Reasoning why they deserve this - reason why is he is trying to become more active in coming to gamenights! Also he came to one of my workshops in learning something new! Even though IRL is hard still hangs out and talk to fellow members! 

Reasoning why they deserve this - Any free time Swag has he devotes his time to clan ops. He is always thinking what is best for the community and how he can better it. It's not to better it for just the members it is also for the officer's so the officers have the time to enjoy the members. He doesn't just a thing in place he will ask the opinions of the officers one how they feel about the idea. He has been working on new ideas for the discord and put something in place to help the Gens and Maj to keep better track of the activity and PO progression and lots of other neat things. He revamped the Academy Server. Ask him to join a game night if he is not in a meeting he will be there. He just pops into parties to check on officers and members he also just joins a game night. There is so much we don't see at the time he is doing it but when it is finished, we see the results.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WIDMama 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - With her enthusiasm people around her want to do better. No matter what was going on any chance she had a free moment she would get online check in with officers and members. If you're having a problem with something all you have to do is reach out and Mama would guide, you the best way she could. I don't think this woman has missed a meeting even though she was having a real rough month (IRL). She is so devoted into KSI she lives for it. She does everything possible for not just one squad but for three.  

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -GEN - KSI HEFNER/Fallen

Reasoning why the deserve this - This is a Gen who has been moved from one squad to another (Samurai to Carnage) then another (Carnage to Fallen) in about a months' time. This would discourage a officer but nope that just made him stronger. This past month HEFNER has worked with me and has me ready to move to the next step. He works with all the other officers as well. Even though he is 5 hours ahead of the KSI time zone he still makes it squad meetings and game nights. Anyone who works with HEFNER get a wealth of knowledge. He has done a outstanding job with Fallen getting us ready for the next steps in our squad. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - LT - KSI Celebi/Fallen

Reasoning why they deserve this - For what Celery does in a week you would think he is online 24/7. He hosts 3 game nights a week and host a workshop every week. He also is getting with members on a daily. When it's time for the awesome security checks he gets threw his list and ready to help with the officer who has stepped away from clan ops. He also is working with a PO or 2. He also works with the SSGT's. With all this he does in a week he works 7 days a week he is actually online about 3 hours a day. He is enjoying every minute of being a officer.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SGT - Septicade/Fallen

Link to forums account - @KSI Septicade

Reasoning why they deserve this - This is an SGT that went through a rough time with working so many hours and had not much time to game but he stuck it out and this past month has got so evolved into the squad. He has been Co-Hosting game nights bringing in recruits. He also has been getting to know the members. He now has the time and has decided to take the next step and become a officer so he is going through his training and will be a awesome fit for the officer core once he gets his training done. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PandaLeafy

Link to forums account - @Bootasious

Reasoning why they deserve this - This is the kind of member that so excited to show up for that game night or even just hang out in a party.  With discord being so much needed he helps gets members joining the VC. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Azrael 7 

Link to forums account - @8XDykjm.gif"KSI Azrael 7

Reasoning why the deserve this -  Mr. Azrael since we al have met him has been so gracious, kind and willing to give his attention wherever that may be. With everything we have gong on in Oblivion right now ,  he is the perfect , and I mean a perfect general, for our squad. Not only had he had the experience and the knowledge, he has the strength to push through any problem to solve with us. His kindness has no bounds and I hope to one day be one like Mr. Azrael someday in KSI and in life , thank you for staying strong with us . I got you boss always 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sub 7 

Reasoning why they deserve this - I will always say this about Sub , and mean it . You work amazingly to hard my man. He is always paving the way for our members and showing us the best way possible to handle situations and gain further knowledge about most departments and clan ops . It goes without saying sub that I chose an amazing mentor and I cannot wait to learn more ! 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - GEN - KSI Azrael 7/Oblivion

Reasoning why they deserve this - From the time I transferred to Oblivion, Azrael has been there every step of the way. He is always there when needed, and even when not needed. He puts his all into this squad, and his dedication to his officers and members is like one I've never seen before. He cares for Oblivion not only as members of his squad, but as people in general. He is kind, caring, loyal, trustworthy, and bends over backwards for his officers and members. From the initial transfer, training, and check-ins, to just being a role model, therapist, and all around great friend, I couldn't be more thankful to have him as a friend and as my General.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CPT- KSI Chunks/Oblivion

Link to forums account - @0b4kWaD.gif"KSI Chunks

Reasoning why they deserve this - Chunks is a genuinely a great guy. He's a great Captain and friend. He's always readily available with motivation and support inside and outside of KSI. He always has an open ear when he can, and always does his best for his squad.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - LT - KSI Bee Movie/Oblivion

Link to forums account - @the bee movie

Reasoning why they deserve this - Bee Movie is always active, putting in every bit of work he can to do anything and everything for the squad and its members. Whether it be a gaming buddy, a friend, or someone to talk to.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SSGT - KSI Crayons/Oblivion

Link to forums account - @KSI Crayons

Reasoning why they deserve this - Crayons and I have had many interactions and conversations. He has a great work ethic, a great heart, and he shows an insane amount of dedication to Oblivion. He is loved and respected by many (whether he chooses to accept it or not), and always does his best for all of us. I couldn't think of anyone better to work with!

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - Dept Head - AAP

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub does more for this department than most see. On top of his duties to his squad, he puts his all into making sure the department runs smoothly, efficiently, and to the best of its ability. He shows concern for his department members and is always there for them when needed. He does his best to make any and all AAP events known and accessible when possible, and he shows great dedication to this department and its members.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swagg 77 -COS

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man over the last month has been putting in a lot of work on the Academy server and the clan ops server making them better as well as helping all the squads and KSI as a whole making everything better 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7- Div Leader

Reasoning why they deserve this - she has completely revamped each of the squads and is doing a lot for each to become better as well as helping T&E and everyone feel welcome in the community all well dealing with real life stuff still putting in at least 110% effort 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HEFNER- GEN- FALLEN

Reasoning why the deserve this - over the last month along with prior months HEFNER has helped raise the squads moral and attendance with pushing game nights and helping the officers become better leaders overall 

Major

Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has pushed to help the officers and HEFNER and the members all to be better us officers better leaders HEFNER to be the best gen he can be and the members to show up for more things in a month and is always down for a good laugh no matter how much time she has

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIsugarloaf#737- SSGT- FALLEN

Link to forums account - @SugarLoaf

Reasoning why they deserve this - in the last month sugarloaf has stepped up when needed with recruits hosting or co-hosting game nights and welcoming new members as well as getting top recruiter in the recruitment challenge and bettering himself

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Sub 7- Department Head- AAP

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub 7 has been pushing every member AAP department to be better making sure everyone does what the are supposed to and making sure things that need to get pushed gets pushed by every member of AAP all while being an officer of oblivion and a join mod showing that it can be done even if you don't have much time 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSIProphecy7- Department Member- AAP

Link to forums account - @KSIPROPHECY7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Prophecy7 deserves this award because even if he hasn't been the first person to comment on an award he's always within the first couple of people as well trying to help his Squad be better man deserves recognition for everything he does in both Department ops and clan ops

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSwag 7

Link to forums account - @KSI xSWAG 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag has been going above and beyond, he's always available whenever anyone needs him and his expertise, he's been working hard on the discord servers, updating info etc. And he's always nice and welcoming even to the newest recruits.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Mama has been going above and beyond, shes always available to help members no matter their Rank, sharing her knowledge and experiences and is doing her best to improve activity.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hefner

Reasoning why the deserve this - Hefner has gone above and beyond, he's always available when members need him, guiding the officers to do our best, encouraging PO's to achiever ranks and even helping them along the way.

Major

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Tiger, what to say about Tiger, she's fantastic, her de-escalation skills are unmatched, she's helped almost every member in the squad in one way or another, she's always free to listen when you need to speak about anything and she's completely honest with you, the Squad would be lost without her.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Celebi

Reasoning why they deserve this - Celebi is a fantastic Lieutenant, he does amazing at being inclusive to all members, never fails to invite EVERY member to games and VC daily and he genuinely cares about the members and KSI as a whole. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Waviestsnow

Link to forums account - @KSI WaviestSnow

Reasoning why they deserve this - Wavy has been doing fantastic lately, always listening to the other members when they have issues, and he's even gone as far as getting certified to hst game nights and recruit, an image of what SGT's should be.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Azrael 7 - Oblivion

Reasoning why the deserve this - What can i say about azrael. Azrael has been there every step of the way. He is always there when needed, and even when not needed. He puts his all into this squad, and his dedication to his officers and members is like one I've never seen before. He cares for Oblivion not only as members of his squad, but as people in general. He is kind, caring, loyal, trustworthy, and bends over backwards for his officers and members and being a role model, and all around great friend, I couldn't be more thankful to have him as a friend and as my General. cant wait to see what happens next in there KSI Career 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chunks - Oblivion

Link to forums account - @0b4kWaD.gif"KSI Chunks

Reasoning why they deserve this -  this man if anything is consistent and has definitely been stepping up and has been eager to learn more about being an officer from whatever avenue he can learn from, his reliability is second to none and he is always there for all members and fellow officers alike and I am extremely proud to be working alongside an officer that is so willing to learn and constantly improve themselves. Cant wait to see what happens next in there KSI career 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mrs Sprinks - Oblivion 

Link to forums account - @Mrs Sprinks

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since she has come into the officer scene like a wildfire. Currently a SSGT even before their promotion they were full of drive and initiative. I can see this member going very far in KSI what with their personality and work ethic. They are always there training need po's and helping members when ever she can and also active in the chat and always ask the high officer for help if she needs it and all looking to learn new knowledge. Cant wait to see what happens next in there KSI career

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSISharkie666 - AAP - Join area

Link to forums account - @KSISharkie666

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sharkie is an excellent example of how dedication and continued effort helps to achieve goals. He has been pushing out all sorts of activity within AAP and join area . His passion and enthusiasm are clear to see. Sharkie is a truly well rounded member of AAP and join area so much so he really goes above and beyond for both department. Also in the join mod area this man has been a beast always picking up apps and helping people put in application and communicating with the leaders in the join area when ever he need help with anythings.