Multi nom for old members

Loyalty Paradox

Gamertag: KSI Paradox7 

Link to Forums Account: @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox

Award(s): Rebounder, Squad Builder and Squad Splitter

Other members eligible:

@hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7  @DrDeath1447 @KSI HHooters 7

Reason/Evidence: Now this is a strange one AAP Staff and the best way I can explain it is a witness statment- Akame was in charge of LS with Pachi when me, Bearded and Hooters was coming up through the ranks and we was all part of multiple squads splitting off such as Trocity, Legend, Paladin as we was the best recruiters in the division so we bounced around these squads and others that needed help like Midgard, building numbers to save the squads and we done so successfully, then after a long enough period Bearded Hooters and myself was in charge and Akame left and rejoined and whilst Bearded was a director and I was Div lead with Hooters as my CoFo, Akame done the same thing on his rejoin climbing the ranks building and bolstering squads, namely Asguard, Midlands and Legend after the whole TSB poaching and losing loads of members. 

These guys will give a witness statement to attest. 

Like Paradox has said it is a bit of a weird situation as there are no longer any leaders around from that era and whilst I was in charge of LS with KSI Kenpachi 7 @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox@DrDeath1447and @KSI HHooters 7were all respective generals of their own squads and we were going through a rough time with past incidents with other communities and not only did they all step up and rebuild their squads they but they set the standard and ultimately rebuilt the division up until I had a slight hiatus from the community upon my return I originally returned to my home squad of Legend LS but I didn’t feel welcome and I asked Loyalty who upon my return to KSI had reached the position of Division Leader which squads needed the most help and transferred into Midgard LS and worked under KSI Hebrew 7 who eventually made it to the position of Director and in that time Asgard LS was Merged into Midgard and myself and Hebrew being the only officers ended up not only rebuilding the squad but the division as a whole due to the fall out of Loyalty being demoted and HHooters and drdeath leaving the community which ended up in a very challenging time but we ultimately made LS the Division everyone talked about granted not always in a good light but it set the standard of how to build a division from the ground up which also incurred a couple of squad splits over Time recreation of Asgard and Paladin

With no leaders currently left there's still many in the community still around who would probably know us and refer to us as originals, @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox@DrDeath1447and @KSI HHooters 7As akame said about I will just follow with saying many hours and years were put into KSI by all of us mentioned here building, rebuilding and holding together the division and squads. Hundreds of recruits were bought in by all of us literally on a daily basis with KSI being at I believe it's highest population while we together helped run KSI. I also deserve extra awards for putting up with @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradoxover the years please and thankyou 😊

On 6/14/2023 at 2:31 PM, Loyalty Paradox said:

Gamertag: KSI Paradox7 

Link to Forums Account: @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox

Award(s): Rebounder, Squad Builder and Squad Splitter (I already have this award for Trocity so will not claim another but these guys are eligible)

Other members eligible:

@hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7  @DrDeath1447 @KSI HHooters 7

Reason/Evidence: Now this is a strange one AAP Staff and the best way I can explain it is a witness statment- Akame was in charge of LS with Pachi when me, Bearded and Hooters was coming up through the ranks and we was all part of multiple squads splitting off such as Trocity, Legend, Paladin as we was the best recruiters in the division so we bounced around these squads and others that needed help like Midgard, building numbers to save the squads and we done so successfully, then after a long enough period Bearded Hooters and myself was in charge and Akame left and rejoined and whilst Bearded was a director and I was Div lead with Hooters as my CoFo, Akame done the same thing on his rejoin climbing the ranks building and bolstering squads, namely Asguard, Midlands and Legend after the whole TSB poaching and losing loads of members. 

These guys will give a witness statement to attest. 

Yes rather odd situation here, but yes all that has been said is accurate. Within my time as director and before I became a 7 I witnessed these guys and myself pull out all the stops and split many squads. The group of us saved LS from oblivion and just think everyone should be awarded appropriately. I don't know the precise dates of this accomplishments, however if you have any questions please reach out.