KSI JAK KNIFE 7 Helping Hand & Good Samaritan

KSI Uppish 7

Jake has been super helpful to me when I just got back into Warframe, and made the game actually pretty fun for myself and a handful of other people as well, way to go and keep it up man, you're the bomb. @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

KSI Jak Knife 7 has been really helpful throughout the time I have known him he is always there for you if you have a problem plus he is like the older brother I don’t have he has also bought me in game content therefore I would like to thank Jak

Edited by KSI John92

Awards

Since I have known Jak, he has always been willing to buy name changes and games for his fellow members. For me he has bought me a name change in the past as well as Rainbow six Siege and countless others that i am sure I will not be able to remember. Besides buying things, he has also been the one person to help anyone in any game either with missions or teaching them how to play the game successfully. He also is a vessel of knowledge and is always willing to answer questions members have or point them in to the right direction. This award is something that he truly does deserves to earn.