KSI TEMPLAR 007 (Mentor) (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI TEMPLAR 007

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2938-ksi-templar-007/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) i got five witnesses stating why they think of me as a mentor

Whenever I had a question or needed to get more involved with nuclear, templar always answered my questions and helped with anything he could along with others. And he always pointed me in the right direction.

Templar is always there to help people when they need help he helped me right when I got into KSI he is always caring about others first he is a great leader and mentor by helping everyone and getting people more involved in KSI and getting to know others from KSI

they could make an account. regardless though, you are saying 2 people dont have accounts, that will only put you at 4 people, which means that you will still be 1 shy. give your mentorees some assistance in setting up their own accounts so they can testify on your behalf.

When ever I need a question answered he would be there to ansewer it. He would make sure that everyone was having fun in ksi. I tulhink he is the main Eason that I would be in ksi if I hadn't came to a reach squad .

templer is a good mentor because he has helpet me with recrutment and has gotten me more envoled thats why i belive he is a great mentor