Your Favorite Band?

Bruhhh

I'm a big Metallica fan, they were the first band I ever listened to, and I've listened to them ever since

I'm a big Metallica fan, they were the first band I ever listened to, and I've listened to them ever since

You know I never gave them much a try, I will soon though. Thanks for mentioning them.

• 3 weeks later...

Older Disturbed <3

Mindless Self Indulgence is good for when I am looking for something random

OneRepublic

P.O.D.

Plain White T's

Skillet

I could go on for days with the bands I like lol

Older Disturbed <3

OneRepublic

P.O.D.

Plain White T's

Skillet

Your taste in

Older Disturbed <3

OneRepublic

P.O.D.

Plain White T's

Skillet

music makes me want to be your best friend!

I listen to many forms of music: jazz, rock, classical, metal, dubstep, rap, etc. So I have many bands that aren't comparable to each other to compete for my favorites, but there are some I can point out to being the groups I listen to most: Beatles, John Coltrane, Led Zeppelin, Eminem, Tchaikovsky, Linkin Park, and Muse. I know it's very spread out but I am very versatile when it comes to music.

It's hard to decide my favorite band, but a band that I have liked every single song and loved them for a long time is Breaking Benjamin

Hmmmm definitely a toughie. I would have to put different favorites for different genres but that would take WAYYYYY too much time XD Sooooooo I will just put currents and all time favorites.
Current: LOUDNESS, White Wizzard, KISS, Metal Church, Amaranthe, Nightwish etc.
All Time Favorites: Iron Maiden, Dokken, Queensryche, Queen, Judas Priest, Chicago, Metallica, Kix, Starship, White Lion, The Ramones, Disturbed, Genesis, Black Sabbath, Dio, Ozzy, Dragonforce, The Misfits, Black Flag, Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold etc.

I could go on, and on, and on, and ONNNN but I don't think anyone really wants to hear all of that XD

Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Green Day, Rise Against, Senses Fail, A Day To Remember, The Academy Is..., These Hearts, All American Rejects, Queen, Trivium, My Chemical Romance, The Black Keys, Death Cab for Cutie, Fun., In Flames, Muse, We Are The In Crowd

Need I say more? 

• December locked and unlocked this topic