KSIxTed1981 (awarded)

KSIxTuFFasHeLL7

Name: KSIxTed1981 Gen

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/1841-ksixted1981/

Award-/-Achievement: Bright Idea

Reason-/-Evidence: I have came up with many ideas to make things easyer for my squad. Example breaking down my squad in 3 groups for practice so each person gets more one on one.

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/1841-ksixted1981/

Award-/-Achievement:Strongest Gen

Reason-/-Evidence: I believe I'm the strongest Gen because I built Gunine as Cap from 3 to 20. When my Gen was having internet problems. Then was promoted to Adenine Gen built from 4 to 20. Adenine changed to Nucleues and now standing at 40.

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: I have instructed many Men and Women where to find info, if I dont know the answer and most of the time I do know.

Awards

bright idea, you have to be more specific. You werent the first to come up with the idea you listed.

There is no award called strongest gen and if there was, that wouldnt be enough. I got my squad from 10 to almost 60 in a month and i'm not even considered the best.

For mentor, get 5 members to post in here that you are their mentor

My apologies for posting but i feel obligated to help him since i am his director. I think that the mentor award should be turned into member assistance based on his description. And silver outstanding service would be the award in place of best gen or whatever lol.

While i have not been director over DH for very long i will tell you that he is the best gen they have. While the numbers he provided arent large i remind everyone that this division went from flagship status to under 100 in a matter of days. He has resurrected his squad with vitality. Not only that he has quality officers under him of which he has groomed. Ive heard a kids mother personally got online and thanked him for being such a rolemodel to her child. Thats awesome! He is definitely part of DH's foundation.

-_- okay....im inclined to do this

Mentor

Member assistance.

OutStanding Service

Mentor <<WITNESS'S

Member assistance. <<WITNESS'S

OutStanding Service <<NO....

if nothing happens in the next few days....it will close based on inactivity

Mentor <<WITNESS'S

Member assistance. <<WITNESS'S

OutStanding Service <<NO....

if nothing happens in the next few days....it will close based on inactivity

I would like to Thank Everyone on their reply to the topic above and your Blessings as well.

Please don't Spam here. Unless it is someone being a witness nothing else should be posted.

Member Assistance - Yes

Outstanding Service - No

Mentor - Witnesses need to post.

Me being His Co-Div. This General Has Even Brought KSI Knowlegde To Me But Not Only That Life Knowlegde. Mentors Many Hayed By Not one in my division. He is a very proud General Asists others And Makes His Squad Not just come together as a Family Bur a brotherhood as well I Vouch for. Mentor

anybody wishing to help this member get his awards.....please come forward

<_<.......sigh.....1 more try on this.......anybody from DH actualy going to help out a DH member be recognised?

• 2 weeks later...

Awarded

Member assistance. Yes

not awarded

OS, no

Mentor......not enough people came forward. (1/5)

Closed