KSI Azrael committed reward )>AWARDED<(

KSI Azrael 7

Name: KSI Azrael

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/386-ksi-azrael/

Award-/-Achievement: Committed

Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Azrael has always been I created a new gamertag so right from the get go it was KSI Azrael

the only one whos known me that long would be KSI Mcclaytone that'd be the only way if you need a person verifying it

just talked to clay he said he can't post would you be able to send him a message through Xbox live to verify? KSI McClaytone is his gamertag if thats not possible let me know what other way i can verify for you Luci

i mean i've had it since halo 3 i got conned into joining one of those fake KSI's that were floating around at the time, since i didn't want to change my original account AzraelStLowe which i still have i created KSI Azrael, I left when i found out they were boosters and modders and all that wonderful BS, and it then sat as a silver until this past September when Clay told me he joined Global so i brought it back out. so if you would look at my gamertag it has a 2 on it so if that doesn't qualify as verification and there is no other way i can just retract the request and wait until Sept. 2012 to request it, i'm fine either way.

its been gold for 2 years they don't count time spent as silver so i've spent more than 2 years gold on this account or am i mistaken

about....6 months give or take a month i played on it till the year subscription wore out and after that i'd sporadicly get a wild hair up my butt and put another card on it

idc.......if its said KSI for 12+ months and ben gold 12+ months...its yes