Prophet 7 (3) )>AWARDED<(

Prophet

Name: KSI Prophet 7/Bane/Light Bringer

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.../13-nonprophet/

Award-/-Achievement: Mad Max, Donor

Reason-/-Evidence:

For my recruiting competition i spent (around) $25-30 on prizes and $20 on the prize for the FFA tournament occurring tonight. (donor)

During this time, even though i was doing co-div work, i remained on squad level due to misunderstandings about my situation. I was left with a division being ran by Hitman and Itsjake and members unfit for leadership. During my short time as a cofo (when jake was promoted to Div leader) i was passed between FN and LE so much that i'm still not sure what division i actually stepped down from to take a short vacation (few weeks later i was general of bane). I had to deal with jake and his constant power thirsty attitude during my time in LE with him. I was kept as a general for so long because Jake didn't like me and some favoritism in the division. The reason behind me being past from fn to le so much was because hitman wanted me to keep an eye on jake and to keep him in line and jake didnt want that so every time i got in a party with them, i was in a different division. With all that going on, i was still one of the most active people on the forums and still remain to be. Doing all of this along with earning my degree in Biology and sorting out my military affairs has had me running up the walls to get things done lol (madmax)

Witnesses: Whoever feels they have witnessed these things over the past year and more.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=a0774945e6&view=att&th=1362e08fc311383b&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

Not sure how well you can read that but 1600 point card for $20. I can't find the receipt for the $30 dollars i spent on the 800 point pack but maybe Riiot or sungazer can confirm the recruiting competition where i gave 2 cards to KSI x JALAPENO and KSI x GABRIEL

I can vouch for nonprofit. When I was in LE, he was probably general longer than anyone else there. When LE split, nonprofit was all over the place. I wasn't even sure where Hitman had put him. For putting up with Jake and for his aid to LE, I think he deserves this award