KSI SPIRIT 7 AWARDS )AWARDED(

KSI Voodoo

Name: KSI SPIRIT 7 sacrifice major DR

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2114-ksi-spirit-7/

Award-/-Achievement: forge team, mad max, gamerscore hoarder, committed, resurrection, master recruiter

Reason-/-Evidence: he was the founder of Special Ops and his first job he had was to build noble the halo squad and built it up 3 times. He started the forge team for that squad when he was a major. He's been in KSI for a year now. He also has 118 recruits. He left KSI due to those blacklisted members. He was a senior leader of that division when it fell time and time again.

Sorry if all that stuff about spirit was short I was typing all that on voodoo's phone. But I vouch for all tthese awards he joined 3 days after me. If you have any questions please let me know.

What was Spirit's name when he was in SO?

KSI pathfinders, KSI hommunculus7 those :D he came back cause he couldn't handle being away from KSI :D

Witness for all SO took massive hits from everywhere and he stuck in there as long as he could which props out to him for dealing with what he had to deal with.

forge team <<

mad max <<

gamerscore hoarder <<

committed <<

resurrection <<

master recruiter <<

________

KSI Mentor <<

Member assistance <<

Awarded closed

->Edited and updated<-