Let's Play Series

KSI Mr. Wabbit 7

I am looking to start up a group of people with a capture card to start a let's play series, I don't want people who are really try hard I am looking for people who will be chill send me a message here or through kik (fromtheahes)

52 minutes ago, KSI Mr. Wabbit 7 said:

I am looking to start up a group of people with a capture card to start a let's play series, I don't want people who are really try hard I am looking for people who will be chill send me a message here or through kik (fromtheahes)

I think you should lay out what your "Let's Play" series will be. The format, setup, requirements of participants, ideas, etc.

The more the team knows about it, the more likely they are to want to participate. :)

Lets Play Group

This Group will consist of 3-4 people I use the Elgato Game Capture program not OBS I have not figured that out yet .

We will play games that will range from Minecraft, cod, rainbow, and many other games that we may have in common. I would like to also try and use the free games that come up also so that we can all look like noobs if we have never played the free game.

Also I would like to use the team chat on the elagto so u will need to drop a skype name so that we can use that so that all of our audio is merged. I would like to record around 7-8 pm est (the start time, depends on availability) and id would like to record at least one to two times a week if possible. The game clip will be about 15-20 minutes long and eventually get longer as we get more people into it.

if you are interested please fill out the following:

Squad/Div:
Availability Days:

Savage DM

Amy.alcorn93 

I own basically everything or can purchase 

every day but Thursday as it's GEN meeting... also I leave for work 9:30 pm eat sunday-thursday

Squad/Div: Last Strike  :frantics:

Games: Pretty much anything but halo (can make room to reinstall if needed)

Availability Days: any :angel: