KSI W1CKED 7 - Mentor

KSI BadKitty 7

Gamertag: KSI W1CKED 7

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/25485-i-am-w1cked/

Award being nominated: Mentor

Reason/Evidence: I have looked up to this member since I first joined KSI, and I know several others who have as well. I will always call him my mentor. 

W1CKED has been very helpful to me during my time in DM. I claim him as my Mentor.

Edited by KSI Igan

W1cked is straight forward and honest about everything. He's a helping hand when you need one and he is there when you need him. He knows what to do in tough situations and excels at being a leader. I claim him as my mentor.

W1cked Is a great example of a mentor. He always willing to talk to someone and give them his advice and honest opinion. He has helped me when Ive asked him for help and I claim his as a mentor

W1CKED has always been there to help me since I joined KSI in January, has made me feel apart of the family since day one and has always been the first to come and teach me when I have been mistaken about something. He has a big heart even though he likes to hide it, over all a very good leader. I claim W1CKED as my mentor. 

Already 5 people who commented, but personally for me no one deserves this award more than wicked. People may not always see things from his perspective but he has never been questioned as an outstanding leader, and a personal mentor of mine as well as many other both in and out of DM.