KSI Azrael 7 Outstanding Service nomination

KSI R3ap3r 77

KSI Azrael 7 deserves this award due to his outstanding record in KSI. He has been in for almost as long as anyone still around. He has always made himself available to every member in KSI whether they are in his divisions that he is over or not and he puts in well over 100+ hours a week. Without a doubt he deserves this award. Along with serving maximum hours in KSI activities he has also taken on new challenges as they become available. He helped host some games in spirit week as did many others, however, he never asked for anything in return, so he took time out of his day to be with his family. 

When I join KSI. I knew maybe 4 people. One of which was KSI Azrael 7. I didn't know him well, but nevertheless I knew who he was. He never announced himself as a "7" and he stayed humble throughout our entire conversation. He didn't have to talk to me or introduce me to more members within my division to make me feel welcome but he did and because of him I am here in KSI today.

Thank you for your time and consideration of KSI Azrael 7

Awards

• The Retired Greg Guy
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 7:43 PM, go away said:

sssssh....hes been here hes done it.....kk

Pretty much says it all. Lol :)

Well just to add on to the other witnesses.    When Az was promoted to director he hit the ground running

and just as fuzzy said "Az embodies what it is to be a leader in this community, he does what's expected and then some. he talks the talk and walks the walk and for him to receive this award it just a beautiful way to recognize him as the asset he is to this community". 

Az continues to find ways to help run the community.