AAP Quick guide

Scotland

Hello Everyone! I'm sure by now you have heard that AAP Nominations are open again!

So since alot of this current generation of KSI members did not know the way AAP ran just over a year ago, I will be doing a very quick guide on what the awards require to be eligible and what the staff need as evidence for said award to be awarded! 

Please see here for a witnessing for an award guide:

First of all you need to know what the awards are, and where to find them. Please see below link for this;

http://www.ksiforums.org/awards/

This lists all the awards that have ever existed and what is required to be eligibel for them.

Next you need to post your nomination,

So go to the AAP Section of the forums and create a thread. You will then use this format (If you do not use this format the nomination will be closed) to submit a nomination;

(Please Refrain from posting more than 3 award nominations at once.)

Name: 
Link to Forums Account: 
Award-/-Achievement: 
Reason-/-Evidence:

Fill the above template in and now you wait.

An AAP staff member will come in and ask for evidence, and thats when your evidence bearers come in!

They will come and witness that the nominated party has fufilled the award requirement, but then will aslo give factual evidence on how they have done this.

Please note: For some awards Divisional leadership / Senior Leadership may be required to witness. 

Please see AAP Rules here DO NOT NOMINATE BEFORE READING THIS:

Most nominations do not get closed in a day, so please be prepared to wait a few days dependant on the volume of Nominations.

Any questions? Post below!!

Just out of curiosity, in the rules it states that self nominations are welcome to post prior to October 15 (2012). So I was curious if that is also the same date in which the self nominations will close. Obviously not in 2012. But yeah haha >.< :)

11 minutes ago, KSIDemonicWidow said:

Just out of curiosity, in the rules it states that self nominations are welcome to post prior to October 15 (2012). So I was curious if that is also the same date in which the self nominations will close. Obviously not in 2012. But yeah haha >.< :)

It means no self nominations for the awards stated below that statement, from Oct 15th 201 onward.

12 minutes ago, KSIDemonicWidow said:

What that means is, that any self-nominations for the affected awards that were open when the change of rule came (October 15, 2012), would be kept open and processed, and closed once the award was given to the member/denied due to a lack of evidence. Any self-nominations for the awards in question after October 15, 2012, will be denied and closed. 

32 minutes ago, KSI ApexWolf said:

So can we or can we not nominate ourselves for awards?

For most you can, but the ones stated in this topic:, you can't

• Scotland changed the title to AAP Quick guide
  • Scotland unpinned this topic