KSIxMinion Helping Hand Nomination (Awarded)

XGN Zannah 7

Name: KSIxMinion/ Staff Sergeant / Anguish, Wicked Intent
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/28134-minion/
Award-/-Achievement: Helping Hand
Reason-/-Evidence: This member deserves the helping hand award for going out of her way to mail me Call of Duty Black Ops 2.  She saved me around 25 dollars and helps me be able to attend meetings and LEAD classes that in the past I couldn't attend simply because I didn't have the game.  She also has offered to help others in her squad of Anguish WI.

i witness Minions Helping Hands, even though she a quiet girl she gives out a lot of help in the squad, giving games out to other who cant afford it, giving Name changes, she gives her own money out to other and everyone greatly thanks her for the kindness of her heart, even if its not giving to people who dont have the money or just cant it get it right other ways she helps out is just giving a helping hand around the squad and by high honors she deserves this award for being a great SSGT,Members, and Friend.

Thanks for The Smiles Everyday Minion Your a great friend :poke:

Awards

i witness Minions Helping Hands, even though she a quiet girl she gives out a lot of help in the squad, giving games out to other who cant afford it, giving Name changes, she gives her own money out to other and everyone greatly thanks her for the kindness of her heart, even if its not giving to people who dont have the money or just cant it get it right :

Helping Hand: Yes

I witness for this Minion is always helping me and the squad shes always kind gives others games if they need them shes willing to go the extra mile to help others she is deserving of this award