OF THE YEAR AWARDS: 2011 (CLOSED)

Awoken Lucifer

*Senior Leader of the Year - - KSI Chaos 7- Out of all the senior leaders in KSI history, Chaos is probably the second best (behind only fuzzy) he is always doing his job and still finds time to play with any member he can.

*Director of the Year - N/A

*Division Leader of the Year - KSIxApocalypse 7- From the great job he did in RI with me through all the training and hard stuff I made him do he has become a greattttt leader. He has really stepped up and become one of the best division leaders I have seen.

*Co-Divsion Leader of the Year - - N/A

*Founder of the Year - N/A

*Co- Founder of the Year - n/a

*General of the Year - n/a

*Major of the Year - n/a

*Captain of the Year - n/a

*Lieutenant of the Year - n/a

*Member of the Year - KSI Exodus XXVI - I have seen many good members and leaders in my 4 years. But I have come across few who when your squad takes multiple hits you can come out and continue building and working like nothing happened. I personally helped training exodus a little bit lol and he has done a great job

*Recruiter of the Year -

(this posts legitimacy is being looked into, DO NOT EDIT ANY CONTENT)

KSI Airborn RI- Yes I know I can't vote for myself but I would just like to put it out the what I did in this year. I started the year out by recruiting in XD and built it to 200 then I got kicked out and went to LS and helped build Forsaken. I then took and offer to go back to XD and again built it to 200 then decided to build FR and got it to around 182, and then after it got hit by MEA I made RI and helped build it to 350 at most. I also in that time had a bet with Chaos to build RI from 200 to 300 in 1 WEEK. I beat the bet. Then after RI was hit I went to FS and have built 5 squads so far. So there is a reason I'm voting for myself.

Yes I edited it... Got a problem? We can still discuss what was listed but since some people wanna contest it I will remove it.

I would just like to put it out the what I did in this year.

Then I took an offer to go and help LE and built it from around 212 members to about 400.

Seeing as i know for a fact that this statement is false, i'm gonna ask that you get people from each of the divisions you've mentioned in that post to shoot me a pm vouching for your "achievements". You've never been in LE (at least not in the past 2 years) and we've only just hit 400 for the first time in the past 2 years this past november/december. That was all the hard work of my division and i do not appreciate you taking credit for their work. To be sure, i've spoken to hitman, spaz and lucky who make up the last year of div leaders and have been in LE for much longer and they confirmed you've never been in LE.

To be sure we are clear, i want credible members who were in the division at the time of your involvement to vouch. Not people you know and have heard of your achievements. We all know how you have a tendency to exaggerate.

**(polite warning Now to be issued. Dont argue in this topic. Staff have Raised a concern, its being looked into)**

**(To Prophet, include me on those PM when you get them)**

*Recruiter of the Year -

(this posts legitimacy is being looked into, DO NOT EDIT ANY CONTENT)

KSI Airborn RI- Yes I know I can't vote for myself but I would just like to put it out the what I did in this year. I started the year out by recruiting in XD and built it to 200 then I got kicked out and went to LS and helped build Forsaken. I then took and offer to go back to XD and again built it to 200 then decided to build FR and got it to around 182, and then after it got hit by MEA I made RI and helped build it to 350 at most. I also in that time had a bet with Chaos to build RI from 200 to 300 in 1 WEEK. I beat the bet. Then after RI was hit I went to FS and have built 5 squads so far. So there is a reason I'm voting for myself.

Yes I edited it... Got a problem? We can still discuss what was listed but since some people wanna contest it I will remove it.

You were told NOT edit the post.

*Recruiter of the Year -

KSI Airborn RI- Yes I know I can't vote for myself but I would just like to put it out the what I did in this year. I started the year out by recruiting in XD and built it to 200 then I got kicked out and went to LS and helped build Forsaken. Then I took an offer to go and help LE and built it from around 212 members to about 400. I then took an offer to go back to XD and again built it to 200 then decided to build FR and got it to around 182, and then after it got hit by MEA I made RI and helped build it to 350 at most. I also in that time had a bet with Chaos to build RI from 200 to 300 in 1 WEEK. I beat the bet. Then after RI was hit I went to FS and have built 5 squads so far. So there is a reason I'm voting for myself.

This was the original Post,

for Future reference

when asked by AAP NOT to alter a post, DONT

Do it again and you will hereby Forfiet ALL awards

you posted reasons, which are being looked into. that is the end of the matter....

Please respect the fact evidence you posted IS being contested.

Please refrain from spamming this thread.

TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY TO CAST YOUR NOMINATION FOR THE OF THE YEAR AWARDS!