KSI Beowulfe20 Member Assistance Nomination (Awarded)

GreendayFox

Name: KSI Beowulfe20, Judgement, Divine Reign
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/22296-ksi-beowulfe20/
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: Beowulfe has been a amazing member since he first joined and recently he has really proven to me that he is willing to help ANYONE that needs it. He helped one of DR's squad host gamenights for both us and them (Judgement and Sacrifice) and then I saw him help KSI Reigns do a cross divisional game night. But he has helped me most of all, he sat there and helped me keep up to date with the squad and how all the members were doing reasuring me that everything was okay while I was on Leave Of Absence. I honestly couldn't thank him anymore than I can but I want to. That's why I think he deserves this.

I agree KSI Beowulf has proven himself more then worthy of this award he has hosted multiple game night not just for Judgement but also for us to meet other people from other squads he has also helped me out very much with out squad meeting he is a GREAT officer!

Awards

I am going to go into a little more about the help in the squad meeting like he is always telling me of a lot of things cuz I have a bad memory and he reminds me of so much that we need to go over as a squad

Awards

Since I was new to DR, I wanted to do a inter-div game night. KSI Beowulfe20 helped me do that. He got messages out to all his friends and it ended up being a big KSI game night. Members from all over showed up. I was very happy with the outcome of my game night. It was one of the most successful game nights I had ever had while in KSI. Without him, I wouldnt of been able to achieve it. So I believe, KSI Beowulfe20 should get this award. (Thank you again Beowulfe!)

I strongly agree that beowolfe does deserve this award when our squad was having trouble and we lost officers he would step up to the challenge and bust his but to help out with game nights and meetings and with trains and notes when it was alpha Wolfe and my self the only cpts and beowolfe was our only Lt at the time alpha and I where very busy with Sgt head hunters sniper team notes forums promotions and handling any issues that would arise beowolfe stood up and took on the slack and did work that would take 4 Lts to do he did him self he would help me with Sgtwork shop custom game nights and meetings he is has also asked is there anything he can do to help even though his plate is full of work he would always ask if there is anything for him to help with he is one hell of an officer wish there where way more like him ty for ur time

Edited by KSIxELDERWOLFx

Awards