KSI MsVigilante Member Assistance (Awarded)

Fifth Kazekage

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI MsVigilante- Desolate - LS

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/23612-lea-monique/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance 
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) This is one of my most hardworking officers. I've seen her answer countless questions, especially during spirit week. Plenty of people should witness for this.

I witness this wonderful young lady for this award. I've seen her help countless people with general questions about the forums as well as clan ops.

I witness KSI MsVigilante for this award because she always looks out for other people and she cares about what other people think, she assists people by making them a better leader within KSI. She also always helps people with questions asked and mentors people to assist them on coming up the ranks.

Edited by KSI EVOx

I'd love to witness for this amazing member of desolate squad. She's helped the people of KSI with general questions and has even helped me with some of my questions too. She deserves this award for her work.