KSI RUBBERDUCKY Duo Award Nominations (1/2 Awrded)

GreendayFox

Member Assistance= Three credible witnesses the nominee has helped

Outstanding Service LvL1= A whole lot more witnesses plus some honorable mentions from division leadership would be helpful.

Good Luck.

rubberducky has made me feel very welcomed into KSI , and has helped me recruit a member , to show me how to recruit the right way and to let them know everything they need to . He shows how much he cares about the squad and goes over and beyond to do what he has to while the other captain is gone . Hes an outstanding member and a very awesome captain at that ♥

Awards

Member assistance a witness

He has made me feel very welcome since I am a new member in KSI. He has also helped explain about the code of conduct and why it is so important and what it means to be a KSI member he gave me the drive to change my name and make it mean something to I can do my best for the squad that is now my home. He is one of the best members I have seen and whenever KSI GreendayFox is away he is perfectly capable of taking her place so when she comes back everything will be ok and nothing will be wrong but if there is a problem he squashes it right then and there!

Awards

witnesses need to be more descriptive than one or two sentences. Explain how he has gone above and beyond and how he has assisted members.

duck has be a great help to me for one he has answered questions I have had about recruiting and he has driven me to be my best. he has also helped me study for my LT test. he has given me an amazing friendship and makes me thrilled to be able to soon work beside him. duck is a strong captain and member and I don't see that ending anytime soon.

I have witnessed KSI Rubberducky be an extremely dedicated KSI member who is always doing his best to help other members with any problems they may have reaching out to various branches of the community until the problem is resolved. He has also kept to his duty as a captain constantly looking for recruits and encouraging members to show KSI pride. In all the time have known KSI Rubberducky he has been an exemplary member and inspired me to soon go through the process of changing my gt so i may some day be an officer of this KSI community as well

witnesses need to be more descriptive than one or two sentences. Explain how he has gone above and beyond and how he has assisted members.

that's a rough 3/3 if any one else wants to add to this that would be much appreciated, and don't forget what this guy said. descriptive means in detail. MORE THAN ONE OR TWO SENTENCES. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, don't be afraid to take up my time writing a paragraph. whether I knew this member or not i have to put that all too the side and let people like you convince me and give me a reason that without a doubt that this member has earned his/her stripes. The more we know, this less we deliberate.  

MOVING RIGHT ALONG. OS LvL 1 Descriptive witnesses only please!

If the general is witnessing the OS lv 1 doesn't that count or still no? Because I am his general I'm just confused and the co founder who would witness is on eave of absence for now

Outstanding Service LvL1= KSI RUBBERDUCKY   level of service is bar none the highest I have seen in my time in KSI. He dedicates time and energy beyond my own comprehension to try his best to make sure that his sqaud runs smoothly. He essentially has donated his time and energy to make sure that KSI is a fantastic place to be! 

Outstanding Service LvL1= KSI RUBBERDUCKY as done alot of work in the sqaud he is in .And I think he deserves this award.

Can you be more descriptive plz.