The Fallen mentor award (Awarded)

KSIxSHOOTERx 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)THE FALLEN

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/101-the-fallen/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) MENTOR award

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Ever since I have joined KSI. I have had a lot of things going wrong in my squad. Fallen has been there to guide me through all the highs and lows. He has taken a special interest in my KSI career that goes beyond what a DIV leader is required to do. He has shown me several ways to handle things correctly within the division as well as within my own squad. He makes those around him better with his Knowledge, Strength, and integrity. I thank you Fallen for all the interest and help you have given me. He definitely deserves this award, I claim Fallen as my Mentor

Fallen was my general when i first joined KSI and ive been with him ever since. He has helped me by showing me the ropes on how to be an effective leader whether it be resolving issues or guiding members in the right direction. Fallen has a vast knowledge of KSI and has helped me with any questions i may have or may even continue to have. The guidance i have received from fallen has helped me get to where i am today. I can claim Fallen as my mentor

He has helped me learning what KSI is all about and some of the basics when i first joined. He has mentored me. 

Awards

i not only clam Fallen as my mentor but as a friend as well :) this guy rocks! if it wasn't for Fallen(and some other kick butt leaders) i would not be where im at today :) He is great at what he does and is always improving himself and others,I'm proud to have him as a mentor.

He not only was below me as a leader at one point, but he is also above me now. This guy has been around a long time and has mentored me in some aspect when it is related to KSI. More or less this guy has helped me the most when it comes to handling issues with clans threatening KSI. His IA skills has taught me how to better handle myself within KSI when someone decides to make problems. This guy knows the meaning of what KSI stands for and I can say KSI xFALLENx 7 has mentored me.

Fallen he has showed me better ways to taking care of problems he has showen me that yelling at people does not make it better it make the problem worse

Awards

Mentor: 5/5, although a little more in depth testimony would not hurt. It's a yes from me. Clearly goes above and beyond to mentor members of the community

Mentor: 5/5, although a little more in depth testimony would not hurt. It's a yes from me. Clearly goes above and beyond to mentor members of the community

Same need more depth in the future but it's a yes from me as well.