KSI GameCrazy Member Assistance Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI GameCrazy, Recoil, TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/19324-ksi-gamecrazy/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I am nominating Game for this award because I have been in parties as he's helped members & I have also had him come to me directly to solve questions that he's received from other members. He is a very hard working officer, extremely active and always helping members out no matter who they are. He is extremely deserving of this award. 

i can witness for GameCrazy this man is a machine hes always out helping ppl. When i when i was Gen hes was always in a party helping new members by teaching them how to change bios mottos even helped refer recruits to squads in need of them just cause he wanted to better KSI as a whole. when hes not doing all that hes asking what he can do to help hes a very hard and dedicated worker he will go far in KSI

I can witness this award to gamecrazy because since the first day I joined hes been a brother to ne made me feel welcome from then to today I wanted to become him he helps out a ton he was recruiting and doing tons of stuff after surgery he is an amazing worker and I cant think of a person who would deserve this award more then him

I can witness award this guy has helped me many times with what's been going on in impulse or if there's been issues in recoil hes been there to help his lower ranks and officers when they need it for someone to listen to and he'ed just sit there and help them