Description Discrepancies

Prophet

I just wanted to take the time to make this topic seeing as so many descriptions were changed.

2 i saw i didnt like were Resurrection and Wasted life (so far)

Resurrection i find to be way too easy. My division went from 300 to 450 in the past month to 2 months. In 5 months, that is enough time for a division to rise. fall, rise, and split. I dont think were giving our members enough credit here.

Wasted life, i think is easy to cheat. Leave your computer signed on to the forums at all times. Hardly a wasted life.

1: Division Must be under 100 members.

2: your Timer Stops if you arnt active. Otherwise mine would have been up to 90 + days considering my laptops always on and on the forums.

Several descriptions were changed to reflect a Growing trend to steer away from the slap in the face awards.

OKay but for the division one, i'm not saying my division deserves it. I'm saying 150 members is not a lot and its DEFINITELY not a lot for 5 months.

... i dont think you're understanding what i'm saying. Obtaining 150 members in 5 months is not a difficult thing to do. Divisions do it on a regular basis. I'm saying that is a low number or a very long time limit to get it.

Not all divisions gain fast, LS was a good example of that.

they been sat at 520 or so for months