KSI KOUNTRY member assistance award. (Awarded)

KSIxTommieLee 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI KOUNTRY HADES 3CPT
Link to Forums Account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/user/18222-ksi-kountry/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)MEMBER ASSISTANCE
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) KSI KOUNTRY has been a inspiration for his squad and has really helped out his squad in many ways.. He always knows how and when to help his squad members out to bring them to their fullest potential. He always helps out guiding the members with their issues and if he does not know the answer then he always finds the answer by brining in someone that does know the answer.... Keep up the good work kountry and continue being the leader that i know you are.....

I witness for Kountry's Member Assistance award. He is constantly working and helping members out within the division and his squad on a daily basis.

KSI KOUNTRY IS VERY DESERVING OF THIS AWARD. AS MY 3CPT HE IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE SQUAD AND KSI. HE HAS HELP ME WITH HIS LEADERSHIP, AND HAS HELPED BOOST MORALE IN THE SQUAD. I DO APPRECIATE ALL OF HIS DEDICATION AND HARD WORK.