KSI Muslim (closed, not awarded)

KSI Muslim 7

Name: KSI Muslim (self)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/55-ksi-muslim-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Affiliate

Reason-/-Evidence: AAP member for KoV

I kinda don't want to post when not offered, though MG is an affiliate and I'm in KSI...just a suggestion/opinion on the matter of affiliates, if he's at least active in the AAP on KoV he is benefiting them, which would benefit the affiliation, not trying to argue, just throwing a thought out. :)

When it comes to KoV, the members of KoV are eligible for the affiliate award.

Hense why thaught is being put into this

If i may please point out vuokko was awarded the award but he is only a global mod i know they are to different things my apologiez if i was not supposed to comment

He was/is forum staff. He also wasnt a part of KSI. He had more invested in KoV than he did here if you want to look at it that way.

hes actualy a KOV member,

and again why this one needs thaught since projects were not taken into factors when thaught up

While I now still help with the KSI forums, I am also a member of KoV, in which I am a Global Moderator. Unless I rejoin ClanOps or become KSI WebOps Staff, I will still only be a KoV member.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay based on time and how long this has been open...and still how we havent reached a unanimous vote on if it works to external Projects.

Saying No.

However the Affilate awards critera will be looked at closer

closed