KSI Sinister OS Lv 1 award (Awarded)

Cannibal

Name: KSI Sinster 7, Ground Zero
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/8993-sinister-7/
Award-/-Achievement:Out Standing Service
Reason-/-Evidence: Sinister, Ground Zero's lil potato. Sinister is one of the best 7s I've seen come from GZ that can recall. I know without a doubt that sinister has provided an oustanding service within GZ he is a very active member and always on the ball. He is always there when you need him and will always come to the aid of those who need it and those who deserve it. With out sinister in GZ i don't think we could have gotten as far as we have in the past few months. What i am typing right here can not even begin to explain how amazing he is at what he does. he has been one of the most valuable assets I've had at my disposal and i would not trade it for the world. If Sinister doesn't get this award I am no longer sure what this award stands for and why it is on here. Please for the love of...( insert belief here)... witness for him.

- KSI Cannibal 7

I can attest to sinisters hard work and dedication to GZ. He is always there when you need advice or help with any situations. Sinister is always willing to teach, train and mentor this who ask for it. He also still gets out there and plays with the members of GZ as well ensuring that his squads are compliant with KSI standards and expectations.

I can wittness for sinister he's always there to give advice or help with any stituation.Sinister is very active with all the squads hosting work shops going to gamenights. He makes sure the squads are upholding the highest ksi standards an expectations.He is a great leader mentor an trainer he goes above an beyond to help his division.He truely deserve this award. :Bug:

I can definitely witness for Sinister, I've known him since he was back as a General, even though I didnt know him well back then, when he became a Co-Founder, he became a great support for all our squads. He has done a great job with the squads under him, and even when we were having trouble within our squad and our Co-Founder, he gave me great advice to motivate others and knew what we needed to get much better. He is a great Co-Founder, motivates our squads, hangs out with many of us, and makes other girls jealous when they find out he's married (little playboy lol)

Awards

yup. give him the award. << me saying as witness and his pimp

This man is going to be one of the upper-tere leaders with amount of work this man puts in. Not only working alongside his wife he has put his name in stone within the history of Ground Zero. He alongside many in Ground Zero have done some amazing work to get it where it is. This guy is a motivation to all members to strive to be. I witness easily to his lvl 1 and can't wait to see more and more out of him!