KSI MsCheddarBob Multiple awards (Awarded)

Name: KSI MsChedarBob Wicked Eternal Souls

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13790-ksi-mschedarbob/

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assitance Trainer and Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: KSI MsCheddarBob has been doing a great job as general of wicked and she is always there for her members she definitely deserves these awards

Member Assistance: 3 descriptive witnesses please.

Trainer: Co-Founder or higher to witness.

Mentor: 5 witnesses who claim her as their mentor.

Ms cheddarbob has trained members not only from her squad but other squads as well. She is incredibly helpful to a not just me but to all of the members in DL when she was there and now here in ES. I have seen her mentor to multiple members. It is truly a honor to have her here in ES and I know she will be an incredible asset to KSI. She deserves these awards plus many others.

i witness of miss chedderbob all awards  well as long as i been around ksi she has made me better at the game and one of the best leader i have the plesher  of playing with she is the best i would follow her to war any day

MsChedarBob is a reliable source of KSI. She is always using her free time to help our members when needed. She treats every member with respect. She is pushing strong for a 2nd push after her 1st one. She definitely deserves these awards and many others!

Ms cheaderbob has done aremarkable job in ksi nd in es she has helped train and recruit people into es . She works hard to keep everybody on their feet and helping tthem. She worked for the award and i think she deserves it :)

MsChedarBob is a great general who has done a amazing job with her squad training them and helping them through everything there is while keeping them in order. She takes a lot of her own time to work with her officers and members so that her squad is top of the line. In my opinion if not the best she is one of the best Gens out there. She works hard for KSI and for her squad defiantly deserves any awards that come her way and more.

I witness For MsChedarBoB She is a wonderful General who truly cares for her squad. she is always there when you need her. She goes above and beyond to help anyone she can. If you have an issue she is always there to listen and Handel it the best she can .She keeps up with her squad everything is always well managed.shes a very great teacher always encouraging us. She been a great mentor to me since day one and I hope to be as great a General as she is one day! Thanks Mschedar for all you do for us !!!

MsChedarBob has shown herself to be an excellent General. She has fine leadership qualities. She is always ready and able to provide assistance to any member. With her strong morals, and her humor she will help KSI go far.