AAP "Of the Month": August 2013 winners!

Retired

• Admin Guy

Here are the winners for the August "Of the Months"!

Senior Leader: KSI Illusii0n 7

Director: KSI Greg 7

Division Leader: KSI DoCNeSS 7

Co-Division Leader: KSI Bacchus

Founder: KSI Doctor 7

Co-Founder: KSI The Light 7

General: KSI CH1CKENW1NG

Captain: KSI Huntress

Lieutenant: KSI Blackhorse

Member: KSI Sweetpea

Writer: KSI Jezrien 7

Congratulations to everyone who won this last month. A lot of hard work has been put in by these members, and they definitely deserve the recognition that they are receiving now. It was very close this month, and it caused the staff to think very hard about ALL of the nominations. Great job for everyone who won, and a shoutout to all who were nominated! I hope to see people work as hard next month! 

Yay Congrats all you beautiful amazing people this just goes to show that all the hard work and dedication you guys have done and shown hasnt been ignored. Keep doing what youre doing and stay Awesome everyone  :)

What an honor. I'm currently crying inside; tears of joy. Thanks so much! :wub:

Congratulations to everyone who was awarded! You guys/gals are awesome and hardworking. Keep it up!

Wow so cool! :D  

Congratulations to all the winners and big ups to all those who were nominated.  This is only recognition for all your hard work, not a retirement notice lol.  So keep up the hard work and continue to mentor others to do better than yourself!

It's an honour to receive Lieutenant of the Month and I am thankful of everyone who nominated me c: Congrats to everyone else who received an award and congrats to everyone who was nominated for an award as well c: Keep up the good work everyone!! :D