KSI Cannibal 7 Request (2/3 Awarded)

Dopey

Name: KSI Cannibal 7 GZ

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...ser/4492-pma-7/

Award-/-Achievement: outstanding service

Reason: KSI Cannibal 7 is an outstanding leader in GZ. He is always will to help members with either knowledge or some other issue. He is very approachable and laid back. This member has gone above and beyond in all his roles within KSI.

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Cannibal 7

Link to Forums Account: HTTP://www.ksiforums.org/user/4492-pma-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Outstanding Service, Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) This member is truly a great leader, from rebuilding a squad to insuring that all of the members under him are having a fun and enjoyable time in KSI.

Please count this as a witness sorry for the multiple request

Witnessing...

I can vouch that Cannibal brings a tenacity and positive message that has made GZ a better place. He knows a lot and is more than willing to share everything he knows with everyone around him. He has held squad tags for squads, as a Co-Fo, and has managed these squads to an excellent degree. I can't wait to see what else he has in store. He's truly an exceptionally good leader.

Witnessing, not voting. :)

Also, PMA!

I like to say I taught Cannibal everything he knows that is false he has went beyond all of my expectations stepped up and made Glory into its namesake and now he has surpassed me in rank, drive and determination he dirseves this award more than anyone I can think of right now and I am extremely proud of what he has done and who he has become.

I can also attest to Cannibals hard work and dedication. This member has proved me wrong on multiple occasions and is always impressing me on his ability to be a good leader but also being a good friend to the members around him. 

I would also like to witness to cannibals outstanding service.  This member has excelled at literally every task he has been given.  He goes above and beyond what is asked of him and is a fantastic leader.  Cannibal is the hero of Ground Zero's positive mental attitude and has a long future as a leader in KSI.  If possible I would also like to nominate for KSI Mentor (rather than start a new thread).

Edit: Withdrawing vote in favor of witnessing/nominating

I would like to witness Cannibal 7's Outstanding Service/Mentor Award Nomination/s. Without this member, many of the squads currently established in Ground Zero may have fallen apart if not for him. He has gone far beyond what I hoped for him, from being a Sargent that I disliked to being my friend and almost a brother. With the fact that he was able to bring one of the worst squads of Ground Zero to one of the best, he has truly went far and beyond required duty. With this, he has mentored many people, including me is someways, on becoming a better member, leader, and friend. That's why I am witnessing both of these awards.

SITH Z

Awards

I can witness to KSI Cannibal 7 mentorship. He has guided me and taught me a lot about being an officer and an even better leader. I know that he is always willing to help with any situation.

• Admin Guy

i can be a  Mentor award

If you could elaborate on your witness statement, that would be great. Witnessing for an award such as this requires a bit more than just posting something like that.

KSI Mentor: I didn't know that we were posting for this award. SITH Z brought the award up in his statement, but it was never placed in the actual nomination. So, if the person who nominated Cannibal could change that in the first post. Then I will start counting it. 

If you could elaborate on your witness statement, that would be great. Witnessing for an award such as this requires a bit more than just posting something like that.

KSI Mentor: I didn't know that we were posting for this award. SITH Z brought the award up in his statement, but it was never placed in the actual nomination. So, if the person who nominated Cannibal could change that in the first post. Then I will start counting it. 

I will edit my first post to include the nomination for member assistance, since my first post was originally a nomination.

i will witness cannibal 7' member assistance from the time i reached corpral all the way though my current position he has been there to aid me along the ways helping me solve some of glorys issues giving me the information i needed to train my guys offering his wisdom on matters such as recuiting workshops sgts workshops he is an overall amazing leader and i feel honored to have served under him PMA!