KSI VOLTAGE 7 Multi-Award (Awarded)

KSI Airborne 7

Name: KSI VOLTAGE 7/ Cofo/ Divine Reign

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7561-ksi-voltage-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance/ Outstanding Service Lvl. 1

Reason-/-Evidence: Member Assistance: As a Co-Founder in DR, I know beyond any doubt whatsoever he has earned this award, and have been present for many more then 3 occasions of assisting members.

Outstanding Service Lvl. 1- Voltage took over a squad as a brand new General when this division was in a really bad time. He went above and beyond to make a sinking squad turn around, and has as a Co-Founder as well, taking care of duties that are above his rank and duties. This guy will be a great leader for a while to come, and again, enough nagging, I'll let witnesses explain.

Also, again, I fold my vote in this :skydive:

Member assistance : voltage has helped me with so many things from day one to get use to how things were done in KSI. Recruiting tactics, how to train and so on.

Outstanding Service: voltage was my general when i joined we had a dying squad and he took the rains and guides us to growth. He taught me aot of the tactics of KSI with recruiting training and alot more. I'd say i wouldn't be where I'm at without him and DR wouldn't be either

Voltage has defiantly been a big help to me in my KSI career. I would defiantly consider him as a great mentor and always has been. He is a great guy and I very helpful. Whenever I need him he will come and help me as soon as he can. He has also been a big help to others I have witnessed. He has taught me a lot about being a member in KSI and respecting each other. He showed me how a community should be and he taught me to act as if we were one huge family. Voltage is defiantly a great candidate for these awards. He has been a great help and better than that a great friend. Not only does he help out with me doing great in KSI he is also great to talk to on a more personal level. I honestly believe he is a wonderful choice for this award.

P.s. LOVE U BABY JESUS!!! <3 Besties 4 Life

Love,

RednecK

When I first joined KSI Voltage 7 ( Airborne Jr) was my General. He told me along with his captains everything I needed to know and remained active with myself. I've heard of Generals who do their job and play with their specific friends but Voltage remained active and always played with myself and my other fellow privates. He's a great guy and member of KSI and deserves any award.

Awards

MA: When I first joined Voltage helped me get situated and comfortable within DR.

OS: Even tho I wasn't a member of his squad as a General, as CO-FO is has done an amazing job at his duties. I have witnessed Voltage help members new and old with whatever they needed. 

KSI Voltage7 for outstanding service i can vouch for definately. Ive never seen someone put so much effort into their squads and the amount of dedication to his community. Im always seeing this guy in lobbies helping his members out in his squads. For someone to have done so much and to be General in such relatively little time his accolades of success cannot be gone without notice from myself and the Leadership of Divine Reign and even now as Co-founder his dedication has not faded, it has grown stronger through KSI, going to Div meetings on Wed and taking part in Event staff.