What songs are you listening to?

KSI Muslim 7

We are the champions- i remember it from the revenge of the nerds this would be a pretty good song for KSI since it was in that movie lol dont get me wrong tho lol :P

Only Girl In The World (Rihanna Cover) - JENI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfozQBUge7U

I'm obsessed with this version. It's very different from the original. It's a lot more relaxed and "chill."

thanks i love it, ive even got my deathbat tattoo man A7X is one of my all time favorite bands right along with lamb of god

Awards

I'm just curious if there are any fans of classical music or even music song by choirs, is so I kinda want to see other peoples views on it or if they have songs/pieces they know I want to listen to em.

Awards

I'm just curious if there are any fans of classical music or even music song by choirs, is so I kinda want to see other peoples views on it or if they have songs/pieces they know I want to listen to em.

It's not necessarily "classical music" but two of my favorite contempary pianists are Yiruma and Ludovico Eiundei. They are both exceptional muscisians and their works are honestly some of the best piano arrangements I have every heard. I highly recommend looking them up. Great for relaxation, and to just clear your head!

• December locked and unlocked this topic