What songs are you listening to?

KSI Muslim 7

Five finger death punch and kill switch engage favorites but after listening to the linkin park album I may have to agree its pretty good!

Five finger death punch and kill switch engage favorites but after listening to the linkin park album I may have to agree its pretty good!

Killswitch Engage pretty good if I must say so myself c:

So I am just now checking out that Living Things album by Linkin Park and you are absolutely correct good sir!! It is a fantastic album, thank you for recommending it c:

no prob man, I love the diversity. Victimized for heavy rock, Until It Breaks for the rap element, plus Burn It Down and Lost in the Echo are just plain awesome. BTW you should look up the Lost in the Echo music video

Five Finger Death punch makes for very good gym music. When they go hard I go hard

I just listen to way to much music to begin... Chevelle, as i lay dying, Deftones IN Flames and of course Korn i have been listening to for years. It gets you going hard especially when working out

no prob man, I love the diversity.  Victimized for heavy rock,  Until It Breaks for the rap element, plus Burn It Down and Lost in the Echo are just plain awesome.  BTW you should look up the Lost in the Echo music video

Definitely gonna have to check that out!

Always a good song Sweetpea...

what I am listening to, Cudi Zone - Kid Cudi

I really like shadows are security the most through struggle is the one of the songs I like the most off the album

Good choice sir, I also like Meaning in Tragedy a lot

Good choice sir, I also like Meaning in Tragedy a lot

yea also a very good choice. There's just too much good music out anymore it's unlimited

• December locked and unlocked this topic