ksi chaos 7 (>Already awarded<)

ksitentomon

name:KSI CHAOS 7/ board member/ board member

LINK: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/50-ksi-chaos-7/

ACHIEVEMENT/AWARD: COMMITTED

REASON: HE join KSI a mouth after i did last year

yep i remember him complaining i didnt give him his commited yet.

Bingo thanks for the recommendation here for this award but if I am not going to get the awards from the other forums I don't want ANY of them then. I am sorry but if someone was awarded an award on the other forums from the AAP staff which is running the EXACT same way and approving the EXACT same way and giving out the EXACT same awards from the EXACT same person I see no reason why we don't rate those EXACT awards. Now some could ask well how do we know if they rate them. Its simple I went to the website and looked at my profile and looked up awards here is what I got:

http://i290.photobuc...y/KSICHAOS7.jpg

Now keep in mind I am banned from that site so if I can get to my awards and see them its not exactly that hard for those that were not banned to go get a screenshot of them and post them in here since this aap already gave them these awards in the first place.

Bingo thanks for the recommendation here for this award but if I am not going to get the awards from the other forums I don't want ANY of them then. I am sorry but if someone was awarded an award on the other forums from the AAP staff which is running the EXACT same way and approving the EXACT same way and giving out the EXACT same awards from the EXACT same person I see no reason why we don't rate those EXACT awards. Now some could ask well how do we know if they rate them. Its simple I went to the website and looked at my profile and looked up awards here is what I got:

http://i290.photobuc...y/KSICHAOS7.jpg

Now keep in mind I am banned from that site so if I can get to my awards and see them its not exactly that hard for those that were not banned to go get a screenshot of them and post them in here since this aap already gave them these awards in the first place.

I've been talking to Luci about this process as well, hopefully a system will be worked out

I agree with Chaos here. If they can prove they recieved awards from the other forums, they should be re-given the award. IE: Print Screen

Either way Chaos if you decide to accept the award you have my approval :3

-Yes.

Awards

I agree with Chaos here. If they can prove they recieved awards from the other forums, they should be re-given the award. IE: Print Screen

Either way Chaos if you decide to accept the award you have my approval :3

-Yes.

I agree!

Its kind of behind the scenes.. but I am trying desperately to obtain lists for some awards, I'm working it out slowly but surely.. but it takes time to go through things.

• 4 months later...