STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

MeShell- Not enough testimonials,  the nomination one being the best. Mostly read like an OS nomination that started to amp up to a die heard but not enough people came to continue the testimonials strength. -Not at this time

Dragons- Again few testimonials and most read just like OS nominations. Would have loved to see more of the struggles he has overcome spoken about but with what was said at this time it lacks strength.  -Not at this time.

Hello ladies, I have returned from the birth of my little girl, and will be back on my usual routine after today. Awards once starting voting or once verified will close within 48 hours to give everyone time to participate before close. Talks regarding OS use the OS Discussion threads, and if anyone has any sort of questions please ask. I am more than happy to assist.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:57 PM, Airborne said:

Hello ladies, I have returned from the birth of my little girl, and will be back on my usual routine after today. Awards once starting voting or once verified will close within 48 hours to give everyone time to participate before close. Talks regarding OS use the OS Discussion threads, and if anyone has any sort of questions please ask. I am more than happy to assist.

For sure boss man.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so today I will be adding the participation awards related to events each department holds each month. I talked about these briefly before, these are something HSI will be helping us keep track of and verifying. But these awards are very detailed on what a member has to do to achieve them. So make sure when these new awards start being applied for, that we are doing our best to verify the facts. Thanks guys

These new awards are cool, but it's going to be rough trying to get them, lol. Although, I have hopes that it will inspire people to be active in all of the events in KSI .

• 2 weeks later...