STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

To be far on Kakashi Mad Max i really did enjoy reading all the witnesses and statements they had for him i really think his guy truly derseves this award its a yes form me 

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, please make sure to look at all the details involved for awards. Sometimes there are extra details we require and ask for, if you just take a second to look at the award description you will usually see those details.  if you have any questions, feel free to blow me up ( or someone else who has also been in the AAP for a while.) 

I would have to agree 100% with Airborne. They lack the support behind them and just seem to be two friends going mad max together. No from me on both.

• Chief Operating Officer
  • 1 month later...

Ok all, bear with me as I get caught up again, now that I am back on the team. As soon as I get it back on track, I'll try to help make sure things go a bit more smoothly the best I can. I know we have this forum chat but if you guys have any questions, no matter how small, feel free to message me on discord as it will probably be easier for me to see it right away. One of the biggest things we need to work on to get things back on track is communication.

Let's get it done and remember that this department is extremely beneficial to the community. We are a resource that can help make a difference with not just making sure members are recognized, but we can also make a difference with member retention as well. :skydive: 

1 hour ago, Airborne said:

Ok, now that you all have access, please message me on discord regarding when you will be online today/the next couple days so that we can get together and go over some basic departmental things with you guys.

How is everyone's weekend? Anyone else sad to see the Game of Thrones finale is tonight?

My weekend is going good man. How about you?