KSI Cole 7 - Multi Nomination (Awarded)

VegaZz

Name: KSI Cole 7 - Founder - Twisted Warfare

Link to Forums Account:

Award-/-Achievement:

Member Assistance

Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses)

KSI Mentor

5+ People claimed this member as their Mentor.

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Member Assistance:

Cole has walked me thru how to do most of the things I need to do at every rank I have become in KSI. He is always trading his own time to help other members in our community. A real leader in KSI I love him to death. I feel he has earned this award.

KSI Mentor:

Cole was my Captain, Major, General, Co Founder, and Founder. most everything that makes me what I am today. I believe he has earned this aswell.

• Admin Guy

Please provide 3 witnesses for Member Assistance.

Also, please provide 5 members that claim this nominee as their mentor.

I witness to all of these awards

Can you please elaborate on how he has helped you, or someone else.

Also, I would like to ask the same for KSI Mentor.

Nothing against you, I just want to make sure that no bias is present.

I Witness To All These Awards Sence I Have Known Cole Any Time I Need Him Hes There For Me Any Time I Need ANY Assistance KSI Cole 7 Is Right By My Side And I Wouldnt Ask For A Better Leader, Firend , Or Mentor. I See Cole As The Role Motto For Our Division And Our Leaders Hopefuly Soon As Role Motto To All Of KSI

Awards

• Admin Guy
Cole has been a great leader in TW. he it's constantly training and passing on his knowledge to his members

We already have enough for Member assistance, we just need one more of his subordinates to post for KSI Mentor.

Member Assistance: Yes.

KSI Mentor: Still 4/5