KSI Heero Yuy - Award Nomination - Outstanding Service Lvl 1 (awarded)

VegaZz

Name: KSI Heero Yuy - General - Impulse - TW -

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...-ksi-heero-yuy/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-

-[Any rank]- Member Has worked Harder than most around them to earn their stars as a member through determination and efforts in the face of adversity [-Discretion of the AAP team and its findings upon evidence provided by supporting witnesses-]

Reason-/-Evidence: Not only has this person set the standard for each rank he has tackled in Impulse but he has always been there for me and other members of KSI. Heero has dedicated all of his time to helping members within this community. He is a big help to all of us in TW and I think he has earned this award.

Heero is very deserving of this award. He is kind and very very helpful. He is one of the members that really gets KSI and its purpose. He also makes sure his members understand it as well. He has surely earned his rank and will continue to earn. He works hard toward KSI. So i witness for Mr. Yuy as well :smile:

HE IS AN OUTSTADING LEDDER AND GENERAL, HES ALWAYS HELPING PPL AND SEND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO PPL NOT BECAUSE HE HAS TO BUT BECAUSE HE WANTS TO. HE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ENYONE WITH ENY THING .

KSI Heero is very deserving of this award. He is very thoughtful and very helpful. He is a great member that understand what KSI is and its true purpose. He also makes sure his members can comprehend this idea as well. He works very hard in his squad and it can easily be seen.

• Admin Guy

this guy Right here Heero woww this guy has done so much for me and everybody in impulse i was just looking at a picture i took and it showed that he was a 2nd captain that was like last month. From my heart I love this guy he's the best genreal i have ever had if your reading this man i love you and hope you get the award. Love Alwayz-KSI ZoiD

I am a witness for this award and is a heero is an awesome gen. Ever sense I have joined impulse he has done everything in his power to make me feel. Welcome he has devoted untolds amount of time to better KSI as a whole and our TW squad. Heero is a strong leader and morethan deserving of this award