General - KSI MIX3R

Major - KSI RECENSORED

Captain - KSI BOOMHOWER

LT - KSI UnionHitman

Forum Staff - KSI Luci Lux 7

Writer - Sungazer's Wife.

Member - KSI RydiaMae

Congratz to the winners.

Also dont PM us if you didnt win, thanks.

thank you to all of the members that believed in me and i will never stop my long quest to reach the top and be the best members i can be i hit 60 trains to day and this award just makes my whole week, thank you all

Awards

i didnt expect to get a award but thank you to everyone that voted for me and believed that i could get this but this has really made my day and i want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO MY SQUAD SO THANK YOU PLAGUE

Awards

Wow! Today was an awful day for me and then someone told me I received this award and it almost made me cry. Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me and believed in me this much; this was the most unexpected thing but it really made my day so much better. I would especially like to thank everyone in my squad for being the best squad to me and the awesomest friends I could have ever asked for!!!!!

Awards

Congratulations everyone! Also big ups to those who were even nominated, you guys have shown to stand out among your peers. Keep doing what you're doing!

• Admin Guy

To those who won, you definitely deserve the awards. You have gone above and beyond what was required of you for the last month, and I thank you for your contributions to KSI and the forums. Can't wait to see who we see nominated next month. :)