HALO 4 GIVEWAY TOURNEY SIGN UP!!!

KSI QueenJess 7

Alright my loverlies... you've been hearing me talk about it for... well... EVER now.. but Halo 4 is upon us!

In light of our appreciation for our members and extreme EXCITEMENT for the new generation of HALO being bestowed upon us, we are give our MEMBERS a chance to WIN a copy of HALO 4!!!!!!

Gamertag:

Squad/Division:

The Tournament will be THIS Saturday, November 3rd, 2012. Check in @8pm est, Tourney starts @9pm est!!!

RULES:

1. Must be a part of a currently operating squad and division.

2. Must have a KSI tag

3. Must pass KSI security and background check.

4. Winner cannot sell or distribute the game for any form of profit after winning. Member will be removed from KSI.

5. Winner must be at least 17 years old, if under the age of 17 you will need a parental permission to give personal information for shipping out. This is if the winner is under 17

6. No modded controllers, modded xbox, or cheating of ANY kind will be tolerated.

Tournament Style:

Eight people per lobby other than the host to play 1 practice and 1 official round of Free for All on Halo Reach on a standard map. The top 4 from each lobby will move on to the next round until we are down to 2 remaining players. Those two wil face off in a HEAD TO HEAD 1v1 match, winner will receive the prize of 1 copy of Halo 4.

THIS EVENT WILL BE LIVE STREAMED!!! Be prepared for stiff competition, and lots of laughs starring yours truly, KSI QueenJess 7 and some other amazing leaders of KSI!!

Gamertag: KSI SITH Z

Squad/Division: Glory/Ground Zero

Awards

KSI Hitjoy

Nemesis/ TW

Only can go if power is back on, so QueenJess, can you please just check if my gamertag is logged in, i will be on at 8 pm if i have power. Thank you

GAMERTAG - KSI PROD1GY 7

SQUAD/DIVISION - CO-DIV OVER ALTERED VENGEANCE

NOTE: As I have already purchased my personal copy of the game, any winnings (unlikely) will be re-distributed to a lucky member of AV, free of charge.

Good luck everyone! I'm totally stoked for Halo 4!

Gamertag - KSI MrN1NJ4

Squad/Divison - General over WENDIGO DARK LEGIONS

SIDE NOTE: I have already purchased my personal copy of the game, if I win. It will be re-distributed to a lucky member of within DL or WENDIGO.